07

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃
you already know how this will end

ALEXANDRIA was walking the halls, her light pink heels clicking against the tiles

ALEXANDRIA was walking the halls, her light pink heels clicking against the tiles. She stopped suddenly, tilting her head as she heard the voices of Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski talking.

Why would someone name their child Stiles with their last name being Stilinski? Either way, the name "Stiles" fit him perfectly and he was really cute, so you don't hear her complaining.

"I looked everywhere," Scott spoke, confusion in his voice. "It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Why would someone leave behind their dog?

"Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy," Scott spoke jokingly, and Alex rose her eyebrows at his weird sense of humor. She heard him chuckle and Stiles sigh in exasperation. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. I need to have sex, like right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

Alex zoomed to where she was behind him, smirking. "You say like a lot, but I'll do it." He let out a small scream, spinning around to face the blonde with wide eyes.

"What?!"

"I said, I'll have sex with you." Alex leaned up against the locker, looking him in the eyes. "My place is getting built right now so you can't come over, but I'll come to yours and have a lot of fun." She blew him a kiss before walking away with a sway in her hips, knowing both boys were watching her walk away.

"Is she being serious? Was she being serious? Like totally 100% serious!?"

ALEX zoomed forward as she heard a scream. She stopped before she got out of the woods, slowing her movement to a human run, and ran forward to see what what was going on.

There was a boy, held up to a tree, strangled, a garrote wrapped around his throat.

"Hey, get out of the way. Get back!" Sheriff shouted, before turning to look at one of his deputies. "Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence."