25

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
you couldn't kill me if you tried for hundreds years

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒you couldn't kill me if you tried for hundreds years

"STILES?" Alex meekly asked, stumbling into his room. Her bloodlust was getting to her. She was hungry, really hungry.

She hasn't fed in a weeks. After the Nogitsune snapped her neck, she hadn't fed since then either, but finding out that Stiles put himself in Eichen House and disappeared, everything seemed to go down hill since then.

She held onto his wall, her stomach clenching in hunger. She let out an annoyed growl at herself.

"Hello there, little one." She snapped her head up to come face to face with Stiles.

But it wasn't Stiles. It was the Nogitsune. A darker, more ruthless side of Stiles. It made her whole body shiver in disgust. This wasn't him. This was never suppose to be him. "How are you feeling today?" She glared at him, trying to stand taller, but her body violently shook. "Oh, you must be hungry, little one."

In a spit of anger, she flashed towards him to only feel something being pushed into her chest.

The blonde original coughed, blood spilling from the corner of her lip. She looked down with wide pained filled eyes to see Papa Tunde's blade halfway sticking out of her heart. She coughed again, staring up into Stiles' eyes to only find him smirking down at her, no emotion but mischief in his dark eyes. He let go of the blade, letting it sink all the way into her chest. She closed her eyes tightly in pain before falling to the floor, her body paralyzed in fear and pain.

What she didn't know was that Noah Stilinski and Allison Argent was watching this on a phone.

ALEX was lazily slumped against the table in Derek's loft. The blade was still in her chest, so she couldn't do anything, it's not like she wouldn't been able to do anything anyway because of her body decicating slowly.

"Hi, dad," the voice of Stiles aka the Nogitsune filled her ears. She groaned and guessed she caught the attention of Stiles' dad because she caught the worry in his voice. "You want to handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." There was a pause. "You're not my son." A loud clanking noise then filled the empty space.

Alex opened her eyes slowly, the movement hurting more than it should. Her whole body was sweaty, but she couldn't do anything about it because she couldn't move her body without pain spiking throughout her body.

"Alex," she heard the voice of her sister say in worry. And then she felt hands gripping her shoulder and she was positioned in front of the pack, knowing fully aware that the Nogitsune was holding her like this to taunt them. He reached his hand into her back making her groan loudly.