06

𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒
i know what it's like to be alone. always feeling empty inside. having no one to understand

"HEY! Pick on someone your own size!" Alex yelled at Boyd who held up a small shed, growling at two little kids

He turned to her, eyes gold and canines on show. He dropped the shed back onto the ground and the charged at her. She ran forward, using vampire speed and threw him across the field. "I do hate bullies," she commented as she opened up the shed door and looked down at the two small kids. One boy and one girl. "It's okay, loves. Everything is going to be okay. The big bad man is gone." They ran into her arms and she couldn't help but smile.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked Alex, frightened.

"I'm alright, darling. You shouldn't worry about me, I can protect myself." Alex grabbed their small faces in her hands and looked them both in the eyes. "You'll forget about the big scary man. All you know is that you got lost in the woods and I helped take you home." She then zoomed to their home.

ALEXANDRIA flipped over a tree, landing on her feet, one hand on the ground as she flipped her hair back to keep it out of hef face.

"Is it them?" Scott questioned, looking down at the foot prints.

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together," Alex spoke up, standing straighter. Both boys looked over at her, still skeptical. "Okay, stop looking at me like that. If I was an enemy, I wouldn't waste my sweet, precious time to help grab two runaway beta's." She was annoyed. I mean, if she was like her brother, she would've torn this town apart already, but she didn't, and they better be happy about that too. She could easily rip out their hearts, no second thoughts or remorse whatsoever.

"Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?" Scott asked, getting back to the task.

"I don't know," Derek admitted which made Alex roll her eyes at him.

"Of course it's gonna be bloody harder." She smirked as she looked at them. "Better be lucky that you have me." She took a few steps forward and sniffed the air, smelling rage. "I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart," she told them, turning around and crossing her arms.

"Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?"

"Everyone and anyone." The Original in hiding nodded.

Alex then flinched upon hearing a scream that she hasn't heard over hundreds of years. "Banshee," she whispered.