04

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄
i wish i could go back to a time where o could smile and it wouldn't have to take everything in me to do it

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄i wish i could go back to a time where o could smile and it wouldn't have to take everything in me to do it

"MA'AM, are you okay?"

Alexandria looked up to be met by worried blue eyes. She looked down at what he was wearing to find that he was the sheriff. She let a fake tear roll down her face and shook her head.

"I don't understand why the birds would attack us. Why would they do that? I loved birds and look what they did." She dramatically threw her hands up in the air, more fake tears rolling down her face, almost like a waterfall.

The sheriff pulled Alex into a hug, her face in his chest. She stopped fake crying and smirked. "Lights. Camera. Action," she whispered, holding back a chuckle.

"Did you say something?" The sheriff pulled back, his hand on her shoulder in reassurance. She mentally rolled her eyes before she let out a fake sob.

"I-I didn't say anything." She shrugged his hand off of her and wrapped her arms around herself to seem like she wanted to be alone. She really did want to be left alone, though, because she could figure out what in the world was going on. She has never heard of birds attacking classrooms before. The only thing that sounds reasonable would be witches, but she hasn't heard or sniffed out any witches.

What could it be? What could be going on in this town that she didn't know? Hmm, it sounds like she has to speak to Deaton.

Alex wiped away the tears, stood up straighter, fixed her messed up blonde hair before grabbing her book bag and strutting out of the classroom, her heels clicking against the tiles.

"Where's Scott McCall?" She heard a voice ask which stopped her mid step. Wasn't that the cute boy with puppy eyes? She peeked around the corner to find a mixed woman holding onto the wrists of Lydia and Allison. "Do you know where I can find Scott McCall?" The womans' eyes went passed Alex which made the blonde haired original turn around to see what she was looking at.

Alex found herself starring at the twins. She sniffed the air and smelled wolf. She rolled her blue eyes before pushing her hair behind her shoulder, and started walking towards Lydia and Allison. She was just now realizing that the woman had disappeared.

"What was that about?" Alexandria asked, startling them. They jumped and turned to face her with wide eyes. They then narrowed their eyes at her in suspicion. "Hmm?" She crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow. "Should I call the police?" She faked worried. "She was harassing you, right?"

"Oh, no no. It's alright," Allison reassured, rubbing her wrist that the woman was holding. Alex uncrossed her arms and yanked her wrist towards her. She narrowed her blue eyes as she looked at it. "Hey!" Allison exclaimed, pulling her wrist away from the blonde.