05

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
she's been broken. shes been knocked down. shes been defeated. shes felt pain that most couldn't handle. she looks fear in the face; year after year, day after day, but yet, she never runs. she never hides. shes unbreakable. she a warrior

"YOU know, I'm starting not to like this idea

"YOU know, I'm starting not to like this idea." Isaac who was a cute blonde with blue eyes, paced back and forth as they a waited for a man named Peter. "Sounds kinda dangerous. You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him."

"You'll be fine," Derek spoke nonchalantly.

"Does it have to be him?" Isaac whined.

"He knows how to do it. I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

"I could do it but I know the only reason you have me here is to keep an eye on me," Alex spoke, crossing her arms, her blue eyes trailing around Derek's loft. "It's a good thing I'm here because you seriously need to decorate."

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?" Isaac spoke, both of them ignoring her comment. How rude. "You know, personally, I'd... well, I'd trust Scott."

"Do you trust me?" Derek asked him, clearly jealous on everyone easily trusting Scott. Of course they would, have you met the puppy faced boy who almost always has a grin on his face?

"Yeah," Isaac hesitated with his answer. "I still don't like him."

"Nobody likes him."

"Well, I can't not like someone who I don't know. Plus, in my opinion, the evil ones are more fun to hang out with." Alex grinned, her back pressed up against the pillar that stood in the middle of Derek's loft.

Just then, the loft door fling open and in came a blonde with a V neck. "Boys..."trailed off, his cold blue eyes settling onto Alex's beautifuly broken blue eyes. "–and girl who I do not know, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

"We don't like you." The book that Derek had in his hands were slammed shut and he stood up. "Now shut up and help us."

"Fair enough." Peter pulled out a chair and Isaac sat in it. "Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm."

"How do you know how to do this, again?" Alex asked, walking forwards so she stood in front of them, her red high heels clicking on the floor of the loft.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip, and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them."