09

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
everyday may not be good but there is something good in every day

ALEXANDRIA wrinkled my nose as she got off the bus, her blue eyes locked on the motel that they will be spending the night in

Her stomach turned, something telling her that this was not going to be good.

As she took in every inch of their surroundings, she said, "Oh, well this motel looks sanitary..." She turned her nose up at it. "Wonder what kind of deal coach got for this one." This place literally looked like a dump.

"Better have been a good one..." Lydia replied as she looked around.

"I've seen worse," Scott said casually from beside Alex with a shrug.

Her blonde brow rose at his comment. "You've seen worse?"

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked from his place next to Scott. They then walked off to go to their room, while the girls stayed in the same spot.

Something was off inside of Alex, and she didn't know what, and that only made her even more worried.

"Lydia... Alexandria? You guys coming?"

Alex looked towards Allison again who was standing staring at Lydia and the blonde, realizing they were the only ones who hadn't run off to the rooms.

"Yeah, I just have a weird feeling about this place," Alex admitted as se slung her bag over her shoulder. 

"I don't like this place," Lydia stated, staring directly at the hotel intently.  

Lydia's comment made Alex's stomach flip. If she was feeling the same way she was feeling, then this wasn't going to end well.

Allison let out a chuckle. "I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for a night."  

"A lot can happen in one night." Lydia whispered, as Allison began walking towards the hotel. The red-head turned towards the blonde with a questioning gaze. "You feel it, too?" The blonde nodded and Lydia took her hand in hers. "We'll stick with each other, then." She started walking towards the motel, their hands entwined.

Alex swallowed the fear that had bubbled up and pushed her hair over her shoulder, her face going emotionless.

"SO, you think me of a suspect?" Alex asked Stiles as soon as he opened the door. His eyes widened as he spluttered for an answer, his arms flailing around. She crossed her arms, slightly hurt by the revelation that he thought she was the killer. "You think I killed all those people?" She felt betrayed for some reason. She then had to remind herself that he was not Niklaus. "Do you actually think I could do that?" She knew she could, but for once, she didn't do it.