15

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
Princess? Nah bitch, Queen

ALEX sat on a desk that was nearby where Stiles still laid under water

ALEX sat on a desk that was nearby where Stiles still laid under water. She chewed at her nails, not caring that she was ruining them. All she cared about right now was whether or not Stiles was gonna pop out of that bathtub. It's been hours, almost a whole day and she couldn't control the thoughts that came to mind as she listened to their very slow heartbeats.

And right as she went to suck all the blood out of Deaton in a rampage, they all gasped and jumped out of the tubs.

In excitement, the blonde ran towards Stiles and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, thank God!" His arms wrapped around her waist and he inhaled.

"I saw it. I know where it is," Scott rushed out, ruining Stiles' and Alex's moment. She let out an annoyed breath and turned to Scott.

"Yeah, we passed it." Stiles nodded as he wrapped a towel around himself. "There's — There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."

Scott nodded along with Stiles. "It was the night we were looking for the body."

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother," Allison spoke, her lips trembling slightly. "We almost hit someone."

"It was me." Scott looked at her abruptly. "You almost hit me." He turned to all of them. "We can find it."

Alec bit her lip, looking at him while tapping her fingers on a nearby operation table.

"What?"

"You guys were out a long time," Isaac told them, also biting down on his lip.

"How long is a long time?"

"Sixteen hours."

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott questioned incrediously with wide brown eyes.

"And the full moon rises in less than four."

"NO, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles told Scott as we all stood around the puppy eyed boy.

"I made a deal with Deucalion," He told them in a 'duh' tone.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles questioned, looking around at everyone before his eyes landed on the blonde. "Alex?"