01

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍
it's fine. nobody really cares anyway

"KLAUS, Kol is gone! He's not coming back! That stupid dopplebitch and her little hunter of a brother killed him! You know how close Kol and I were!" Alexandria yelled at the top of her lungs as she threw anything and everything she could get her ...

"KLAUS, Kol is gone! He's not coming back! That stupid dopplebitch and her little hunter of a brother killed him! You know how close Kol and I were!" Alexandria yelled at the top of her lungs as she threw anything and everything she could get her hands on. "Elena and her bunch of misfits ruins everything for us!" She threw an old vase at his head which he caught. "Damon took away my best friend Lexi, daggered me in the back, daggered Rebekah, almost got you killed, made you kill your own hybrids, what else do they have to ruin before you realize that they are toxic!" She screamed, punching a painting that was on the wall, leaving a hole through it and the wall.

"Sister, if you'll please calm-" Elijah tried talking to her as he held his hands up in a calming manner, but she wasn't having it. She was fucking delirious.

"I will not calm down," Alexandria said, her teeth barring as she growled at him. "I am done! I am done with vampires, I am done with wolves, I am done with Mystic Falls. I am just done!" She yelled and then fell to the floor, covering her face as sobs raked her body. "I want Kol back," she cried, punching the floor. "I want my life that was taken away from me, back."

"I know, I know, sister." Klaus held her in his arms as he rocked them back and forth as he used to do when they were children. "We'll avenge our brother, I promise." He pushed her blonde hair out of her face, and turned her body to where she faced him, tears falling down her porcelain cheeks.

"I miss him." She cried into his arms as she thought about Kol who was slightly older than she was. They got along so well because of their slight age difference. He was a year and two months older than she was. "Why does everyone leave me? What is so wrong with me that everyone wants to leave rather than stay? Why!?"

"I won't ever leave you, little sis." He kissed the top of her head.

"I won't either, Alexandria. Family sticks together," Elijah spoke up as he kneeled in front of her. She scoffed and pushed them away from her and stood up.

"Family sticks together," she mocked and shook her head, wiping her tears away. "Family also never leaves each other. We take care of each other, but guess what? Here you are sitting on your arses as the Scooby Doo gang messes up our lives and is killing our family. She killed Kol and you aren't doing anything about it!" She screamed as she went up to Klaus and slapped him. "You aren't doing anything!" She screamed in his face, punching his chest over and over again.

Rebekah came running into the house and watched as Alexandria beat up their brother. "She is right, you know." She agreed with the youngest blonde in the family.

"I-I'm done with all of this." Alexandria stepped back, pushing her hair out of her face, and wiped her tears away, straightening her back as she looked at the three most important people in her life. "I need to leave." The three of them stared at her in disbelief and shock. "The longer I stay here, the worse my life is gonna get." She showed no emotion as she stared them all in the eyes.

"Fine then." They all looked at Klaus in shock. She was pretty sure that he was going put up a fight. "If you need to go clear your head, then you will do so. But, you gotta promise to check in with us every once in a while so that we know that you're safe."

Alexandria nodded her head and hugged him, then Elijah, and then Rebekah who held on her the longest. They were the only girls in the family and needed to stick together.

"I will love you guys, always and forever."

"Always and Forever."