First Time You Met Them (Pt. 2)

ابدأ من البداية

Thinking of his situation still brought a small chuckle out of you now, "Alright, screw-up. You met me, time for you to get the hell out of here."

"I don't recall you owning this area... In fact I believe it belongs to Seventeen."

"Oh, it belongs to S. Coups?"

"Don't test me, asshole." Mingyu's mood suddenly changed after he discovered you were mocking his position. You rolled your eyes, deciding you had enough. He was right about who the parking lot belonged to, so you had no room to stay there.

Mingyu called out as you walked away, "I think we'll be seeing each other soon, though! Thanks for coming!" He sounded enthusiastic once again, as if he won this 'battle'.

•••●●■●●•••

Dokyeom
It was a dangerous world out there, and a casino definitely wasn't a safe place for you to be either. Especially when you were only fifteen. However your friend, Seungkwan, promised nothing bad would happen. He basically owned the place, and he was only fourteen. That being said, he really isn't that trustworthy.

He dragged you into it by saying he'd introduce you to his 'cute' friend, Seokmin. He was a genius at poker and any game really. At least that's what Seungkwan said. You and Seokmin were apparently perfect for each other just because Seungkwan saw you playing online poker once.

"Look, [Y/N]. Don't say any of your stupid shit today. Seokmin is a true intellectual and won't play around."

"Seungkwan. You said he's only fifteen, why would he act like that?"

"Don't ask me!" Seungkwan shouted as he pushed you towards a table. There was a boy sitting there, who you assumed was Seokmin.

He noticed you instantaneously, "Ah, hello ma'am, nice evening? Isn't it?" You could easily notice how unnatural he was acting.

"I don't know what Seungkwan told you about me but I'm not very proper."

He sighed, "I know. I thought I'd try to do something to impress you, though."

"Well, I've heard a lot of your jokes through Seungkwan and those impressed me so," As soon as you mentioned jokes, a bright smile formed on his face.

"Really?! I have a lot of great jokes, so don't worry!"

•••●●■●●•••

Seungkwan
You were just casually sitting in a restaurant by yourself, seeing as it was your birthday and you wanted to do something fun. Your friends were all busy somehow, though.

You felt awkward being one of the only people here. It was expected since you're in a bad part of town, but someone told you that they have good food. And who were you to pass up a delicious meal?

There were five other people in the place, and you couldn't help but stare at a pair of them. The boy with a sweet, round face immediately caught your attention.

You accidently continued stared at him for a few minutes, and he surprisingly didn't notice. When the waiter walked up to his table was when you finally tore your eyes away.

It seemed he was a loud type, as you could hear him across the restaurant. "I don't like salad. Or eye contact!" It felt as if his words were directed straight at you, and when you looked to him again, you were right.

"Yeah! That's right! I'm talking to you!" For someone who didn't like eye contact, he was sure making a lot with you now. So, maybe you got to lost in his beauty before that you didn't notice him looking back at you.