16: Playas Gon' Play

ابدأ من البداية

" What is the status of you two now? "

" We are cool. He finally admitted to me he has feelings for me. This was right before Brison asked me to be his boyfriend. "

" Damn. That's a dilemma, Tris. Are you going to tell him you have a boyfriend now? "

" I'm going to tell him when I see him again. I just don't want things to revert back to being awkward between us. More so than they are now. "

" This sounds like a messy situation brewing. Now that you have a whole boyfriend, how will you juggle both of them? A like for somebody isn't just gonna go away. "

" I know and I'm not going to lead him on in that way. We are actually really good friends. "

" Just be careful Tris. " He pulls out his phone looking at something before packing up his things. " I gotta get going to work. "

" Okay. I'll walk you out. "

- - - - - - - -

" You missed me? " I asked hugging Emon tightly from behind.

" Nope. " He pouts still cutting up cucumbers on the counter.

I raise his shirt slightly sliding my hands halfway into his underwear until my fingertips touched the base of his dick. " Say swear. " I kiss his neck.

" Swear. " He says, " Don't be touching on my dick trying to make me like you again. "

I remove my hands. " I told you I apologize. "

" It's just that I'm always the nigga getting stood up. " He shrugs, " I don't do people how they do me. You avoided me for a whole week. "

" I really wasn't avoiding you Emon. I got caught up with some stuff. "

" Or somebody. " He mumbles.

" There is nobody. " I shrug.

" What about ole dude that was on your line that night. He out of the picture? "

" You making boyfriend accusations without the proper registration. " I laugh, " Lighten up Emon. I'm not playing you as long as you aren't playing me. What about ole girl you were dealing with? "

" She out of the picture as far as you're concerned. "

" When she gets all of the way out of the picture then you let me know what you want to do. I like being around, and I don't want us having an open attraction to each other ruin that. "

He sighs. " Give me a kiss nigga. " I walk back over giving him a quick kiss. He licks his lips looking at me lustfully. " You just don't know. Can we at least talk about what we did? "

I look around the kitchen. " What about it? " I smirk.

" Like... What made you go down on me? " He asks.

I smile thinking about how this dome made a lasting impression. " I didn't want to just jump into sex because it was your first time. Most straight dudes who are trying it for the first time don't really know the Bottom's limits. Plus, I wasn't prepared and didn't want to paint. "

" Paint? " He asks.

" Newbie. " I roll my eyes. " Painting is when a Bottom is shitty and he still fucks the Top. Not properly cleaning can lead you to shitting on the dick tip. Which some Tops actually like. "

His face turns in disgust. " I wouldn't like that nasty shit. "

" As you shouldn't. I had this one dude that wanted me to fart in his face while he ate me out. "