Zussman x Daniels pt 2

Hey all! So this has been requested for sometime and tbh I love these two and I really wish they were together in real life but we can't always get everything we want lol😊! Anyhoo here's part to hope y'all enjoy

Daniels x Zussman pt 2
Zussman POV

"We fuckin did it!" Aiello screams as we all walk through the dark city streets, we had just reclaimed Paris and I'd never felt so proud in my life. Everyone kept cheering until Turner came running in and said " ok boys, nice work, the city is yours for the night. Have fun, you all deserve it. But, we will regroup at 0800 tomorrow morning at the city hall building." Everyone nodded and presumed on with their tasks. I looked around the group of soldiers until I saw Daniels, I ran up to him and whispered in his ear "how about we crash at one of the fanciest and romantic hotels we can find? Besides this is the city of love." He turns his head to face me and says quietly "sure I guess..." and continues walking. This wasn't like him at all, after our night in Marigny we were almost inseparable and couldn't get enough of each other. I had no idea what was up with him but intended to find out, and fast.

After what felt like forever we finally arrived at a hotel that was right on the Seine river and were granted one of the nicest suites the establishment had to offer due to our noble acts. After me and Daniels got our room key we both headed towards the elevator not speaking a single word to each other, this scared me so once we entered the elevator I said enthusiastically "hey I heard they got a nice hot tub in our room! We can definitely take advantage of that right?" Daniels's  response was anything but enthusiastic, he just shrugged and said "maybe" and turned his focus to the walls. 'What the hell is up with him?' I thought to myself, did I do something? Did someone say something? The only thing I could do right now was just try to get him in a better mood.

Once we both entered the room both of our mouths dropped it was beautiful! It looked like something from a movie, there was a huge king size bed, massive balcony, and a cute heart shaped jacuzzi. I decided to take this as my chance to get Daniels while he was off guard and attempt to take his mind off whatever was bothering him. I picked him up and wrapped his legs around my waist and yelled " we are the kings of the world! We liberated Paris!" He looked as if he was getting irritated but I didn't care, I wanted him to lighten up or tell me what was wrong ASAP. Finally he shouted "God damnit Zussman put me down! I'm not in the mood for your foolishness!" I looked at him in shock, he said nothing except turn around and walk outside to the balcony. "What the hell just happened?" I asked myself out loud. Just yesterday he was fine, happy, and love able. This well this just wasn't him and I'm done fooling around, I'm getting to the bottom of this. I ran outside only to find Daniels looking at the river as it was lightened by the moonlight he didn't move a muscle when I came out he just continued to stare. After a few moments I finally asked "what's wrong baby?" It took a few seconds but I finally got an answer, Daniels sighed and said "this. This is wrong! No one will ever except what we have. We are two men for Christ sake! You think any state in America will let us live normally or get married? I sure as hell don't!" He began to cry after his last statement, doing what seemed as an instinct I ran to him and wrapped him my arms and said "Red, I love you more than anything in this world and who cares what America thinks! We are in love and there is no denying it. I don't care if I have to travel half way around the globe after this war is over to be with you! We can live on an island or anywhere! As long as I'm with you I'll be happy." Daniels nestled deeper into my chest and sobbed "but I'm so scared!" I cupped his face and said " look this love is difficult but it's real!" He just nestled deeper into me and whispered "I love you so much Robert." I backed away from the hug and replied " I love you more than you'll ever know. But there is something I want to do." Daniels stared at me confused while I fiddled with my pocket trying to find a box. Finally I found it and knelt on one knee and said "Ronald Daniels, I love you more than the world itself and I can't see myself living without you so, will you marry me?" His eyes began to well with tears again and he jumped into my arms and sobbed "oh baby yes! Yes I will marry you!" I wasn't going to lie my eyes were staring to well up but I managed to keep it under control. I picked him up and carried him back into the hotel room. We kissed the entire time and when we got to the bed I said " Ronald Daniels I love you so much!" Daniels smiled and then smirked "well prove it!" I just smirked back at him and that's how it began. We made love into the night and I couldn't have been happier. I was in the city of love and I had the love of my life with me in it!

Omg hope y'all enjoyed and sorry about the font idk wtf is wrong with it but yeah!😀 oh and btw I totally did quote a Taylor Swift song in the chapter! See if you can find it!