(REQUEST)Turner x Reader

Request by ccsarang hope you like it friend!!!!😊😊😀😀

Turner x Reader

You had been up for five hours now keeping watch and you could barley keep your eyes open. You were about to fall asleep until you heard Aiello's voice from a few feet away say "hey (l/n), go get some sleep. You're gonna need it we're taking Aachen tomorrow. You thanked him and began walking back to your tent, as you were walking you walked past Turner's tent his was adjacent to yours and that made you anxious in some ways because you had always had a thing for him but you never thought he'd take you seriously. But, at this moment the only thing that mattered was getting a decent sleep. You walked into your tent and laid down on the cot and drifted into a deep slumber.

It hadn't been an hour into you sleeping until you started to have the frequent nightmare that you had been having since the events of D-day. The only thing you could see were the countless bodies falling as bullets flied around you. You began to shake and mumble and let out small screams, the intensity of this dream was to a maximum and you had gotten to the worst part you had just been shot in the arm and an Axis soldier pressed a knife to your throat. You began to scream, your head shot up from the pillow and your entire upper body was covered in cold sweats, tears streamed down your face as you tried to catch your breath. You were still trying to get a hold of yourself as Turner ran into your tent and asked "(l/n) are you ok?" You looked at him from your cot and said "yes I'm sorry I woke you, I just had a very bad dream." He walked closer to you and sat next to you and whispered " Normandy?" You nodded at him slowly while he moved onto your cot sitting next to you and grabbed your hand and said " I understand I get them too. But if you ever need anyone to talk to this about... I'm here." You just smiled at him and responded " Thank you I really appreciate it um... I know this is an odd request but could you stay here...with me?" He stared at you for a minute and smiled and said softly "of course." You shifted over to give him more room on the cot and he wrapped the blanket around you two. He wrapped his arm around you hesitantly laid your head on his other arm. "Are you ok?" He asked quietly as you closed your eyes and nestled deeper into his arm, you opened your eyes and said "yeah I'm ok, I just wish I could fight these terrors." He held you a little tighter and said "(l/n) I can't promise that our journey will be easy but what I can is that I'll be right beside you through it all."