(Request) Zussman x reader pt 2

Zussman X reader pt.2

Zussman's POV

This was it, the war was finally over. All the pain and suffering was done and finally we were  all were going to be able to go home.

  We all said our goodbyes and everyone left on good terms, even Pierson. But, the only thing that mattered to me was getting home to her, (y/n).

It took about 2 days to get back home to Chicago, which was exhausting but I knew I'd have a huge surprise waiting for me at home. I took the train into the south side and began to the journey of walking to my house. The travel time took about 10 minutes, but once I saw the brick of my house I ran toward it only to find (y/n) outside and checking the mail box. I slowly started to walk towards her trying to surprise her but she saw me and froze for a few seconds until a huge grin covered her face. She ran into my arms and exclaimed "Robert, oh baby you're home." She drowned me in kisses, I took her hand and said "(y/n), I told you I'd make it back and look at this I'm here." She just wrapped her arms around my neck and said "I know, just don't you ever leave me again! Is that understood?" I just caressed her cheek and whispered " never again," and with that we went inside the house and embraced each moment we had together full heartedly.