[Request] Turner x Reader [light Smut]

Hope you all like this chapter and if your wondering where the song comes from in the chapter it's "Happy" by Ashley Serena! I absolutely love her covers and original music!! So with that being said here is the chapter

PS: I hope you like this chapter!! natalie0915

Turner x Reader (Smut) Request

During the battle of Aachen

"Ok the hotel is clear." You heard Pierson say as he regrouped with the rest of you in the main part of the entrance. 'Finally!' You thought to yourself, you didn't know if you could take anymore combat today. As you through your rifle around your shoulder you heard Turner say "you guys rest up. We'll set up base here for the night, tomorrow we rally up outside at 0700." Everyone nodded and tried to find a decent place to rest for the remained part of the day. As you started walking up the stairs to find a room you were joined by your two friends Daniels and Zussman. "Hey (l/n) wanna come with me and Daniels? We're gonna try to find a Rec room and maybe play some pool or cards." You smiled at him but frowned shorty after and replied "nah I need my rest and y'all do too. We have all been up for like 2 days straight!" They just laughed at your comment and said "strong G.I.'s like us don't need sleep." You laughed at his response and continued up the stairs to find a room.

Once you finally made it up the stairs you managed to find a really nice suite that was the least  damaged of them all. So you decided to take the room and rest up as much as possible. You through your rifle and bag on the bed and got out of your uniform. Luckily, you found a woman's nightgown in one of the drawers and through it on and then laid on the bed. You stared up at the crumbling ceiling while playing with the string of the gown until you noticed something towards the back of the room, it was a piano. You hadn't played since you joined the service but it was something you adored when you were a child and you had nothing better to do so why not. You swung your feet over the bed and walked over to the piano, it looked very expensive as it was dark polished wood and the keys looked as if they had barley been touched. The amount of songs you remembered were getting smaller and smaller. But, you did remember one song you had heard a while ago and learned to play so you cleared your throat and began to play and sing.

"I know a man who smiles with his lips
And touches me with his eyes
Is it alright to hold him like this
And could I keep him satisfied

What makes happy
Do you choose happy
Or does it choose you

I know a man who smiles with his eyes
And touches me with his lips
Would it be fair to let go of logic
And change my dream to this

What makes happy
Do you choose happy
Or does it choose you..."

"You have a beautiful voice"

You hear someone say from across the room making you press the wrong key and dart your head back. You had expected to find Zussman but it was Turner. He stood in the doorway staring at you smiling until you met his gaze. "I'm sorry if I startled you I just heard a a beautiful voice from across the hall and I figured it was you." You blushed at his comment and said "oh well thank you Lieutenant." He just nodded and said " do you dance (l/n)?" You looked at him puzzled and asked "um sir I mean no disrespect by this but why?" His face went down to the floor and he responded shyly "oh well there is a small ball room on the main level and there is a phonograph and I was wondering well...if you would like to dance?" This shy side of Turner surprised you as he was much nicer than Pierson, he was still the leader of this platoon and it just seemed weird but you did always think he was very handsome so you decided why not and accepted.

You both danced for what seemed to be hours, the music was slow, passionate, and beautiful it almost felt directly out of a fairytale but nothing about your situation was enchanting. After the last dance ended he offered to walk you back to the suite and as you both walked up there he completed your dancing skills saying they were "amazing" You laughed and thanking him. Once you finally got to your room he was about to say goodbye until you asked shyly "um Lieutenant would you like to come in?" He looked up at you and smiled "I'd like that very much Private." He entered the room and room and waisted no time to grab your waist and kiss you, as the kissing became more passionate he lifted you up of the ground and laid you onto the bed while you through your gown onto a nearby chair as he undid his uniform. Once you were both free of you clothing he placed himself near you entrance and asked "may I?" You smiled in response and you two began to make love. Once you adjusted to him it became more pleasurable for you and you to made love into the night. The rain tapping on the window woke you up the next morning, you turned on your side expecting to see Turner but only to find a note on the night stand saying : "I really enjoyed last night and as cheesy as it sounds (L/n) you make me happy." You smiled at the note as he had referenced the song and clutched it to your chest.
You didn't know where things were gonna go with you and him but hopefully this was the start of something magical.