(Birthday request) Pierson x reader

Happy birthday Assassinscreedgirl hope you enjoy this chapter😊

Birthday Request (Pierson x Reader)

Set after Aachen

" What the hell Aiello!" You yelled from across your tent, Aiello had just spilt his coffee all over your cot and for some odd reason that made you so mad. He gave you a shocked look and spat "(l/n) it was an accident chill the fuck out." You rolled your eyes and said " no Aiello! You always do this shit all the time! You're so fucking careless you just don't have respect for other people's things!" He sat up of his chair and said "(l/n) let's talk when you're not PMSing" and walked out of the tent. You just flipped him off as he left and laid back into the floor. This was really strange, you never got this mad even when you were on your period it was never this bad. But that was when it hit you, you haven't had a period since the liberation of Marigny. The time when you and Pierson shared a hotel room together and one thing led to another. You quickly got out of your thoughts and said to yourself "no I'm not pregnant! There is no way in hell I can be pregnant, I'm fine!" But, as much as you hated to think it, you honestly had no idea.

You started to recall as much of your memory as you could and put this puzzle together. That night that you and Pierson spent was exactly three months from the current day. You froze for a minute and tried to process this. This isn't real, I can't be pregnant. You think to yourself. You run out of your tent to find Pierson, even if you weren't officially a couple he did have the right to know. Once you reached his tent you barged in without asking and said "hey, sarge we need to talk." He gave you a puzzled look and said " what is it (l/n)?" You sat down on a ammo crate across from him and and took a deep breath "well do you remember the night we liberated Paris and...the hotel room?" He smirked at what you said and replied "how could I forget it." You gave a frown and said " well the thing is I haven't gotten my menstrual period since then and that was three months ago..." Pierson's face went from a smile to a blank face. "Wait so what does this mean?" He asks concerned, you get up and walk closer to him and reply "sarge I think I'm pregnant." His eyes grew large and he nearly feel off his chair. " Pregnant? (Y/n) what the fuck were you thinking?! Why did you let this happen?" You couldn't believe what you had just heard, he just blamed you for getting pregnant! You shot him an angry glare and shouted " It's not all my fault! It takes two to tango asshole! And if you're not going to be a man take ownership of this child then fuck off!" Tears were coming out of your eyes at this point, you didn't know what to feel at this moment. You felt alone and felt as if this was all your fault when in fact it wasn't. Pierson stood still for a moment till shaking his head and said quietly " oh fuck (l/n) I'm sorry ok?" "Look I obviously am going to take responsibility but I just don't know what to do at this moment." You looked up at him and expressed the same fear. "How do you think I feel? Carrying a child when thousands of Krauts can come for us at any moment! What are we going to do William?" You ask bawling at this point. He sees your face and takes you into his arms and whispers " We will get through this. We'll figure something about, it won't be easy but we will be okay. I will die before I let someone lay a hand on you or my baby." That statement made your heart melt. It was him saying "my baby" that actually gave you hope for this situation. You looked up into his eyes and replied " William you are a good man, and I'm glad my baby girl or boy will get to have you as a father." He smiled at what you said and held you for the rest of the day.