(Major Request) Pierson x reader (fluff kind of) 1/2

So many of Y'all have requested that I do a Pierson kind of fluff like chapter so I decided just to combine everyone's wishes into one! So with that being said here is part 1!

Pierson x Reader [Major Request]

"God (l/n) will you pull your head out of your ass and get this shit done!" You heard Pierson yell at you from across the tent. You were fixing his Tommy gun as it was jammed and he insisted that he wouldn't be able to fight without it so you had to drop everything and help him. You were so done with his bullshit that at this point you really didn't care but you still had to respect him. So deciding to get the point across but keep your cool you calmly put the weapon down and say "well you know I'd love to but with you constantly yelling at me it's kind of hard to focus. I hope that makes sense." He shoots a very hostile stare back at you and spats "listen to me I didn't ask you to give me a damn speech so either get this shit done or I'll find someone who actually knows what the hell they are doing to do it. Is that understood (l/n)?" You look back at him and just say "yes sergeant" after that he walks out of the tent and under his breath you can hear him whisper "damn women, y'all ain't got no business being in a goddamned war." After he left the tent you quietly said to yourself "yeah and assholes also don't have any business being in a war either." You were so fed up with his attitude, he was nice before Kasserine but ever since then he cut everyone off including you. Thinking about that made you sad but in a way maybe it was just a sign for you to move and except that maybe you and Pierson would never be a "thing" and maybe it was time to move on. After you finished fixing his gun you went out of the tent and began to walk around.

After walking around for a few minutes you found Aiello and Stiles, they were talking about boxing as usual, Aiello was smoking a cigarette and Stiles was fiddling with his camera. You jogged to where they were at and plopped down on one of tires that were on the ground, "hey guys" you say as you lean against a truck. They both say hi to you and begin taking about the platoons up coming mission. " God I really hope Marigny goes better then Normandy" you hear stiles say from across you, you look up at him and reply "same her pal." Aiello just looks at you and asks "hey (l/n) you don't look to well. Did something happen?" You were kind of embarrassed but then again it'd feel nice to vent so you decided to just tell them.

After explaining everything to them. They were totally shocked but they were kind took back by the comment Pierson made in regard to women. Stiles pushed his glasses up and said "woah, that's not right at all. He can't just shame you for being a woman." Aiello agreed and also added "yeah that's fucked up, bastard's probably mad because you're a better shot than he is." You just chuckle at his response and reply " look to be honest he was pretty decent before Kasserine, we had went on a couple missions before then but in just a short amount of months he turned cold." You all continued to talk for a few minutes until Stiles looked at his camera and said "shit. Out of film, I'll be right back." You and Aiello both waved to him as he went back to his tent and continued to make conversation. It wasn't until you saw Pierson talking outside of his tent from his tent with Turner. It made you kind of feel anxious but you weren't talking to him. You were talking to Aiello so that made you feel more at ease. After a couple moments of silence Aiello throws his cigarette on the ground and says "(l/n), let's play a game of truth or dare!" You look at him confused and laugh "uh ok." He smiles and cheers " ok I'll start how many kills have you gotten since your first mission?" You looked at him shocked and said "well that's not really something I think about...but I guess hundreds, I don't really keep count Aiello." He just shrugged and said ok. You both continued to play the game for awhile until Aiello took a turn on the game. He smirked at you and said "I dare you to kiss me" You gave him a puzzled look and said while chuckling "Aiello really?" He looks up at you and says "come on it's just a dare and plus you may end up liking it!" You didn't know what to do but you saw Pierson at the corner of your eye staring at you. Then it clicked this would be a fun way to get back at him see me kissing someone, and Aiello of all people. You didn't know if he even liked you, but if he got angered by this then it was most likely positive that he did. So without saying any further words you grab Aiello's face and begin kissing him. Aiello was shocked at how forced you were but he didn't mind but what came next surprised you. He began to let his tongue enter your mouth while wrapping his arms your back, you put your arms over his neck and continued to kiss him passionately. By this point everyone in the camp could see you, you even heard a couple soldiers whistling and that seems what finally set the tick of for Pierson. "Hey cut that shit out! We all need to be briefed and prepared for Marigny." He shouted from across his tent. You quickly ended the kiss with Aiello and wiped the saliva off your lips. Aiello looked at you in awe, you just winked at him and walked back to your tent. Even though you couldn't tell for sure you had a pretty good guess that Pierson was Jealous!