Robert zussman

Robert Zussman x Reader

Set after Turner dies, Christmas night

We were all shocked, freezing, and lost. It had been a day since Turner died and nothing felt right anymore. We had lost our protector, our hope for making it out of this mess was gone and with Pierson in charge god only knows what will happen now.

I laid my head against the tree trying to rest before the rough day that we could have tomorrow and was about to drift off into sleep until you heard a familiar voice walk up to you and say "(y/l/n), your gonna freeze out here if you fall asleep outside. Come on lemme take you to the tent." You recognized that it was Zussman, he helped you up from the tree stump and guided you back to the tent. Once you both reached the tent you walked to your cot and laid down, Zussman slowly walked towards you and whispered " you ok?" You hesitated for a little minute but finally said "no I'm not, I'm scared. With Turner gone who knows where our team is going to end up!" He saw the concern on your face and cupped it and said softly "(y/l/n), as long as you're with me nothing's ever gonna happen to you. Trust me on that." You didn't know how to react so you jus reached up to grab him and pull him on the bed with you he leaned down on the bed and pulled you close to his chest an hummed to you and kissed your forehead until you fell asleep. Even though you were still feeling apprehensive, knowing someone actually cared about you made you feel a little more at ease.