Zussman x reader REQUST [light smut] (1/2)

Omg guys I'm back!!! Sorry it's been so long! It's just junior year is a pain the ass but things are starting to die down and the work is getting easier so that leaves time write!! So here is the request that a follower requsted like two months ago...sorry it took so long but I plan to write this in two parts because what I have in my mind will take too long to fit into one chapter so yeah! Enough of my blabbering on to the story!!!!

Oh and hope you enjoy Zussmxn

Zussman x Reader (request) light smut PART (1/2)

Set after the battle of the bulge

Yesterday's mission was crazy. You were still surprised you made it out alive. Ever since Turner's death Pierson's sanity kept fading away and it was more noticeable now than ever. So many men had died yesterday, good men, but you knew it wasn't right to dwell the only option now for all of you was to just move forward and pray for better days.

The sound of birds woke you up this morning, the weather was cold and rainy but it didn't stop you from being productive. After you got dressed and ready for the day, you walked out of your tent and went to the food tent. Food rations were getting lower everyday so the only thing you had for breakfast was bread and some unflavored oatmeal, it was in now way appetizing but it was better than going hungry. While you were sitting down and continuing to eat you saw a familiar face approaching from the side of the tent, it was Zussman. He walked over to you with his beautiful smile and said kindly "morning (l/n)! How are you on this unfortunate muggy day? You laughed at what he said and replied "well it's been pretty mediocre but now that you showed up it's ten times better!" He laughed at your remark and took a seat next to you. You both talked for a few minutes until he said something that took you by shock "(l/n) do you want to come hang out with me in my tent tonight I got my radio to work earlier this morning and I so gotta teach you this new dance." You blushed at what he said and replied "well I have watch tonight...but I'm sure Stiles wouldn't mind covering me." He smirked at you and whispered " it's a date" and walked away. Your heat was beating extremely fast. You have had a crush on Zuss since basic and you were actually going to hang out with him! Alone! This couldn't be happening you thought. After you finished your breakfast you headed towards Aiello to tell him the news, you and him became close lately and he in a way was like your manly big sister. He always gave you dating advice and was someone you could always gossip with. Once you found him you ran over to him and squealed. "Oh my god Aiello! Guess what!" He looked at you weirdly and laughed "oh god what now?" You just rolled your eyes and said "Zussman invited me to his tent tonight to show me these cool new jazz dance !" Aiello burst out laughing and managing to get out "Dance! What the hell! That has to be the corniest shit I've ever heard!" You rolled your eyes at his response and spat "well what would you suggest Mr. Can't keep a woman for longer than three weeks?" His laughing died down and he gave you an annoyed look. "Wow (l/n) you're really gonna play that card? Anyway all I'm saying is Zussman is not the type of guy I could see you with. You need someone like me, strong and great on the eyes." You just gave him an annoyed glare and said " whatever I'm hanging out with him tonight and that's it." Aiello just shrugged and said " ok, do what you want but I'm just saying he may not be all you thought he'd be." You walked out of his tent and started to walk the perimeter. You thought about what Aiello said but then quickly shrugged it off, Zussman was everything you wanted in a guy and tonight would be so much fun.