(Birthday Request!) Turner x reader [Light smut] Pt. 2

Happy birthday BBSSquadshit hope you enjoy this chapter!!! 💕🙂😀😊🎂🎂

Turner x Reader (light smut) pt.2

It had been three weeks since you and Turner had spent that night together and you couldn't get him out of your mind. You two hadn't really talked since then except during missions and you were worried that he didn't feel the same anymore.

The platoon had just arrived in the Hürtgen Forest and you had a feeling that this would be the most intense mission thus far. You had been in the army for nearly 4 years since this war started but everything about this mission just didn't seem right, it in a way seemed almost too easy which meant that something was bound to go wrong. All these worries were starting to distract your driving so you decided to try to let the whole Turner thing go and just focus on the main task. You were giving the jeeps a test run as they had just been fixed by an Army mechanic. After checking on all the jeeps you walked back towards the camp. As you entered the camp you heard two voices arguing near you. "Pierson, I'm in charge I call the shots! This isn't Kasserine, we have the upper hand this time. So get you shit together and start actin g like the soldier you're suppose to be!" You heard Turner yell at Pierson, you were shocked as you had never seen Turner get that angry before but you decided to just keep walking and get to your tent.

Nightfall was getting close so you decided to call it a day and get ready for bed. You got kicked off your shoes and wrapped yourself in your thin blanket on your cot and began to go asleep. You had been asleep for about an hour until you heard someone enter your tent and whisper " hey (l/n) you still up?" You opened your eyes and replied groggily " well I am now" he looked embarrassed and said "oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you I just wanted to talk... I'll be on my way." You got out of your cot and replied " no Turner stay, I've actually I have to talk to you to too." He gave you a somewhat surprised look and said "oh ok well what's up?" You just sat there for a minute then spoke " Turner that night we spent together in Aachen was really great but we haven't talked much since and I just wanted to know if you still feel the same?" He smiled at you and said softly " (l/n), of course I do, it's just ...I've been under so much stress with Pierson he's getting worse and worse by the minute and I just don't know what to do with him." You nodded at what he said and responded " oh hun, I'm sure he will get it together but I'm just worried about our platoon you know, this mission just seems sketchy." He could see the concern in your eyes, he put his hand on your face and said " baby we got this. Everything should go smoothly, I've talked to Davis and he said that this is where we can strike the Krauts the hardest." While that was reassuring you still had a bad feeling. You leaned into his chest and whispered " Joseph I'm really glad I met you." He smiled down at you and replied " me too" and with that he grabbed your waist and lifted you on top of him and began to kiss you. You were a little shocked but at the moment this felt right so you continued. As your kisses became more passionate he began to take off your uniform and you did the same. Once you to we're completely free from your garments he hovered on top of you and smirked " god you are so beautiful." You just chucked at his remark and said " well thank you Lieutenant!" You both kissed again and began to slowly and passionately make love into the night.

While you didn't know entirely what you were up against in the future with this mission. One thing you did know was that Turner was yours, wholeheartedly.