Crowley x Reader (Request)

Thanks for the request Chrissy513 hope you enjoy it!!!!

Crowley x Reader

You and Crowley had just arrived at the 1st infantry division's base and saying you were nervous would be an understatement. The sun was shining brightly today and honestly that was the only bright thing today that has happened so far. Crowley and you would have to get into Paris with the Americans and drive the Nazi's out, while it wouldn't be an easy task you were at least glad that you got to do it with the someone that you knew and cared about. You quickly got out of the Jeep that you and him arrived in and walked towards Colonel Davis and Lt. Turner, once you arrived where they were at you shook hands with them and briefed over the mission. The only left to do for the both of you was to make it to Paris and that was what you both were going to do.

Two days later

"How do I look?" Crowley asked while looking at himself in the mirror of your hotel room that you had rented in Paris. You laughed at him and smiled and replied " fascist" he laughed at your reply and said "that's exactly what I was going for... When me and Rousseau enter the Garrison we have to as Nazi affiliated as possible." You sighed at what he said while you were both used to being put into scary situations, this one just didn't sit well with you as it could easily go wrong. He noticed the frown on your face and walked over to you and whispered "love, what's wrong?" You leaned against his shoulder and said "I don't know I just worry about you being in that place full of them... I mean what if something goes wrong?" Crowley to your hands into his and said "(y/n), all I have to do is wait for Rousseau to plant the explosives and then we will join the rest of you on the street to fight of any other remaining soldiers. Honestly darling I don't know why you are being troubled over this, don't you remember Kasserine? It was ten times worse!" You looked down to the floor, you had to admit Kasserine was a nightmare but this mission could either go really right or really wrong. But, at this point you would only know if you did it. Crowley leaned his back towards the headboard and you snuggled close to him, it was moments like this that reminded you why you loved this man so much and why you could only pray this mission goes well because you didn't know what you would do if you lost him. He could tell that you were still tense so he wrapped his arms around you tighter and planted a kiss on your lips and whispered " I will be alright. We will be alright."