Zussman x Nazi reader (request) PART 1

Zussman x Nazi reader Request (Part 1)
This chapter is for ArtfrEak128 it's in a process but I hope to have the second part up soon! Hope you enjoy this first part! Also PS: I can't remember if you wanted smut or not?

Reader POV: Set during D day

I had been on the beach for less than ten minutes and I'd seen more dead bodies than I had ever seen in my entire military career. This was my first time being outside of Germany and actually being on a real mission and to say I was terrified would be an understatement. I has worked in countless labor camps but this couldn't even compare to that. I would have never imagined that I would be in Hitler's army, my brother was recruited to join but he had a chronic illness so I went in his place. I don't regret my decision but at this very moment I just wanted to close my eyes and teleport to another place.  The sound of men screaming and bombs exploding were the only things that filled my ears. I ran across the sand my rifle shaking in my hands and tried to find an empty bunker which was near impossible.

After I found a bunker I ran Inside and jumped behind a flipped table and waited for any of the enemy soldiers to come. As I was reloading my m14 I heard an American come through the bunker door and point his rifle at me and I quickly pulled mine to level his. This man seemed different though. I never thought I'd have any issue killing someone especially an American but he has sharp distinctive features that made him look beautiful, his eyes didn't leave me instead he we aimed at each other for a few seconds until I heard someone yell in English " Zussman anyone in there?" We quickly broke our gaze and he turned slowly to shout " No Sargent, empty!" I breathed slowly watching him, he gave me one final glance and ran on. I couldn't even comprehend what had just happened, as a child, I was told that all Americans were wicked and only cared about themselves. But, this soldier didn't match any of those things. He could have easily shot and ended me as could I to him, but it just didn't feel right. I didn't feel like he was then enemy he...he seemed different.