Turner x Pierson

Hey all! So Turner x Pierson won! But because of how close the votes were I will do a Stiles x Aiello next update. So yeah hope you all enjoy!!

Turner x Pierson
Set after the events in Aachen
Mission: Death Factory

Turner POV:
I had no words. None. What Pierson ordered with that group of people and the little girl was not like the Pierson I knew before. This person was heartless and lacked complete humanity. After the whole ordeal with Davis I was too upset to even talk with him, I just stormed out of the tent and went back to the one we stared to just let myself think. We had been secretly together since Kasserine, I loved him more than anything but he's been changing drastically since D-Day and it was starting to get worse. Once I reached my tent I tossed my gun down on a crate and laid on my cot, 'what the hell has gotten into him?' I asked myself, ever since Kasserine when I had to demote him he started to act different. It was always mission before man which I could understand but now it was just getting out of control. While Colonel David was chewing us out earlier, being the bigger person I initially took full responsibility for what happened in Aachen but Pierson chimed in saying his part as well, and at this point I think Davis is beyond fed up with us and to be completely I don't blame him. As I continued to lay on my cot, I heard footsteps coming towards the tent and finally saw that it was Pierson.

He walked in quietly and stared at me for a few seconds and then finally spoke " I didn't expect Davis to get so angry." Rolling my eyes I responded " you know everything that happened yesterday could have been prevented if you would have kept your mouth shut." He gave me a stern look and asked "what do you mean?" I shot back it him angrily " you know exactly what I mean!" I got off the cot and walked over to him and said " William what the hell has become of you? You're just turning into this mean and col person and I just don't know what to do." He seemed to notice the distress on my face and replied "Joseph, I-I don't know I just... I'm so stressed out about all of this and it seems like every move and every decision I make I always get the side eye. I feel as if they don't trust me, I feel you don't trust me." Even though I was irritated at him, hearing those words made my heart because I still loved him. I cupped his face and said quietly "Will, I trust you more than anyone I know, It's just you're scaring me with you behavior." He laid his chin on top of my head and whispered " I don't know what's wrong with me. But right now all I want is you." That last statement in a way warmed my heart so I allowed him to wrap me in a tight embrace. We started to kiss slowly until after a few minutes he carried me over to a nearby chair and pulled me into his lap. Our kiss started to get more intense and we made our way to my cot and laid me down on it and got on top of me, not once breaking the kiss. After about 5 minutes I broke the kiss and whispered " Hon, I don't think we should go much further, I'm pretty exhausted." William just nodded and shifted I snuggled into his chest. I traced circles around his chest and said " you know sooner or later your going to have to change babe." He looked down at me and replied " I know Joe." I looked up at him and said "No, William I'm serious because I may not be here some day to lead the platoon and-" Pierson got angry and shouted " stop it! You're not going anywhere don't even say shit like that!" Attempting to calm him down I replied softly " maybe I shouldn't have said it like that but William I want you to be ok." He tightened his grip on me and purred "as long as your by my side I'll be ok."