Ch. 31 - The Truth

Start from the beginning

The air blew for a couple of minutes to fill the silence then a burst of cheers almost blew off the roof of the place. 

"Yes you can!"

"Eun-ha unnie! We welcome you!"

"Make your father proud Eun-ha oppa-unnie!"

"Even if you're new, try your best!"

Shouts of acceptance from ARMY caused Eun-ha to feel funny. She looks up to the flashing lights from the BTS light sticks, swaying side to side. Tears fell from her eyes immediately. 

She crosses her legs and gathered the strength to speak on the mic

She crosses her legs and gathered the strength to speak on the mic. "Ah.", her voice trails off as more tears fell. "Thank you. Appa, this is for you."

6:01 P.M., she sang.

Her sultry voice as Rha finally made sense. Before anyone knew that she was a girl, to other people, Rha was a guy with a very seductive and enchanting, husked voice. Everyone had their hands and sticks in the air, feeling the feelings that Eun-ha was pouring out. Park Hyo-shin's original version of Wildflower cannot be beaten but Eun-ha's touching performance captivated everyone. The camera zoomed in on her and she looks at it the entire time as if she was facing her father.

One by one, BTS members joined her on stage, giving her pats of encouragement.

Her eyes met Suga, who grabs her hand and entwined them as the climax of the song started. Eun-ha smiles as she works hard on balancing her voice.

Eun-ha:
Nae sonkkeute nameun neouu hyanggi heuteojyeo...
Nara— GA!

She clutched her hand to her chest as she reaches the high note, stunning everyone. Balloons and confetti fell from the sky as everyone waved their hands in the air. The song ended with a cheer nonstop.

But it wasn't the end of the concert yet, a song played in the background, familiar to Eun-ha. It was her emotional song back in her high school days. SNSD's Divine. The boys put themselves closer to Eun-ha. She was shocked to see the boys knew it too. She looks at the screen that displayed her younger self singing under the a bridge with her old friends sitting on the grass.

Jungkook:
Ooh Ooh

Jin:
Ooh Ooh

Jimin:
Amari ni mo moroi no ne kimochi wa tayasuku yurete yo akeru to kieru kotae sagashiteru