Judd, gave in and hugged his mum like he'd hug a male friend. With a pat on the back, he stepped backwards and his hand went to the lower of my back. "Mother, this is Elle. My mate."

Mate. That word was extremely sexy.

Her eyes filled with pride, "It's a pleasure to meet you finally. When Theo came home and said Judd had a woman in his home, well I didn't know what to think. I was hoping it wasn't some floozy from the main town." Stepping closer, I stayed still as she put her palms against my cheek and gushed. "But you my dear, you're a vision of beauty. Now, just call me mum," he eyes drifted behind me and her cheeks flushed. "I mean, until you're ready to call me that. For now, Susan it is."

"Nice to meet you," I said with a soft smile. I was so nervous.

Not even Justin's mother had been this nice to me. According to her, I was a money hungry snob who was with him for the luxury life style.

"Don't be nervous. She loves you already," Judd whispered as his mum left the room.

Theo soon appeared, a smirk thick over his face. "Well, if it isn't little miss prissy."

Before I could react, or open my mouth to speak. Judd's fist flung out at lightning speed and snapped his brother across the face. I had to blink more than once to make sure I was seeing clearly. He just punched him in the face? Just like that? What was more surprising, was when Theo stumbled back he rubbed his face and laughed.

"Apologise to her now," Judd said, extremely low that it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Nice to see you too, brother," he shook his head but I noticed his head was slightly bowed. When he looked back up, he held his hand out in front of me. "Excuse me, I apologise. What I meant to say was, welcome to the family, sis."

This was an extremely strange welcome. I managed a smile back. "Thanks."

Instead of eating right away, his mother came back in with a tray of dips and cheeses and some lemonade. We all took a seat around the coffee table and sat in the living room. I mostly listened as they all spoke, his father now joined us. He hadn't said much, just a hello and handshake then took a seat.

When Susan brought up our mating, and the experience of it. I wanted to hide under the couch. Judd politely refused to go into any detail. Except for it being the best moment of his life.

"And what about pups, you should hopefully be pregnant soon with them," she smiled, looking extremely excited at the prospect of Judd and I having a litter. Judd and I hadn't really discussed babies, except for that they may just be normal children and not carry his unique traits. Noticing our hesitation to answer her, the smile over her face dropped. "Why aren't you trying to fall pregnant? You're Alpha, you're expected to produce an heir to the Alpha title within a year."

A year?

"Don't," was all Judd said, low and firm. "That isn't going to be forced upon Elle. She's human, this is new to her still and I will not give her a time frame in which she is to be pregnant by. None of that is up for public discussion."

His dad glanced over at me, his eyes then went back to Judd's. "You have a mark also, how?"

"I don't know. She bit me," Judd shrugged.

Yes, I went all wolf on him and sunk my teeth into his skin. God, I felt like such a kinky idiot right now. Especially when Theo began to laugh loudly.

He cleared his throat and leant forwards, his eyes wide. "Wait, so he bit you and then you bit him? You're a human, do you know how hard it is to break through skin? God save you if you piss her off when your cock's in her mouth." He laughed even harder, throwing his head back. "She'd bit it clean off."

My eyes narrowed. Just because I was now mated into his family, didn't mean I was going to let him sit there and make fun of me. "Shut up," I snapped angrily.

His laughing immediately stopped, in fact the entire room fell silent and Theo bowed his head in submission. His body lifted from the chair he sat in and slowly, he sunk to his knees. His eyes still on the carpet as he spoke to me "My apologies my Luna. Please, forgive me."

This was so overwhelming. I hadn't expected that at all, unable to stay in the silent room. I stood up hastily, glancing down at Judd. His parent's must think I'm a total bitch. Murmuring, as tears filled my eyes, "Where's the bathroom?"

He stood, taking my hand and led me towards the hallway. Not saying a word as he opened the door and led me inside. His hand engulfed me and mouth covered mine. Slamming my back to the wall as he kissed me hungrily, his erection pressed against my belly and grinding against me.

I couldn't fight him off, moaning over his mouth. I twisted my hands roughly in his hair causing him to groan and pull away. His eyes deep and hungry. "You, that was fucking hot."

"What?" I asked, panting as his mouth began to suck against my marking.

"Bringing my brother down like that, you don't take shit from anyone, I didn't think you'd be this strong," he groaned again, forcing himself away from me before we ended up naked and screwing in his parent's home. "You're going to amazing as their Luna. I am filled with so much pride right now."

I ran my hands down his chest. Tilting my head back and looking at him. "I wasn't ordering him to do anything. He just really pissed me off."

Judd smirked. "Yes, Theo has that effect. You may not have thought to send a direct order, it just comes naturally to you. Don't be ashamed, ever."

Easy for him to say, he had been doing this for an extremely long time. I reached for the button on his jeans. "Can they hear us?" I asked, sliding my hand inside him and stroking my palm over his thickness.

"No. You might want to see how silent you can be though, I can't walk out of this room without fucking you first," he hissed air through his teeth as I squeezed him tighter. "Elle."

I gave him a wicked grin. My heels on almost made me as tall as him, my tongue licked over his neck and I moaned when he moaned louder. Our hands hurriedly undressed each other. Judd bent me forwards over his parents bathroom sink as he thrusted forcefully inside me. My hand gripping their vanity tightly as I threw my head back in time for his mouth to latch onto my skin.

Hoping they hadn't heard, or noticed. We walked back down the hallway, I reached for his arm and pulled him to a stop. Something had been on my mind and I needed to ask him about it.

"You're meant to have baby wolves within a year?"

Nodding. "I am, it's tradition but I don't care if it's broken. We won't rush that decision."

"What if they're just like me?" I asked, quieter.

"Then they'll still be our children. Let's talk about this at home, I'm too eager to see my brother still kneeling and awaiting your answer," he chuckled, looking extremely amused.

As we walked into the living room. I understood what he meant. There, kneeled Theo in the same position and waiting to be forgiven. His parent's glanced up, both had smiles across their face.

Judd's dad finally speaking, "First time I have ever witnessed him being so quiet. It's quite a new pleasure I'm fond of."

After a while, I put the poor guy out of his misery. "Theo, you're forgiven."