4.9

Laura's POV 🎉

For hours Ross and I were laying on my bed, giggling and chatting away. I swear, it feels like two in the morning or something. Heck, it probably is! I hug up to Ross' side and as if on cue, his phone starts singing in my voice. I look at him and he blushes.

"Really..?" I ask. He nods and answers the phone, saying hello.

"Oh, hey mom," He chirps, smiling as his mother speaks to him, "why? What did he do?" He sits up, making me tumble off of his chest and lap, "i swear, it wasn't my fault," he speaks in an anxious tone, "it was Rocky! He did it!" Ross complains before he moves his phone away from his ear and groans to himself.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

He looks at me and does a double take, once again realising where he actually is and who he is with, "oh, uhm, Rocky made the washing machine overflow and theres apparently foam everywhere, but i hadn't touched the thing." He speaks. I sigh and sit closer to him, crossing my legs in the process.

"Your mom will realise soon." I reassure him. He nods and hugs into my side after we lay back once again. I quickly grab my phone off charge and look at the time.

"Its six in the morning.." I say slowly as i turn to ross.

"Really? Wow.." He sighs, getting up off of my bed. "We should do something."

"Like what?" I ask, smiling as he moves a strand of hair out of my face.

"I don't know, maybe prank call people?" He suggests. I laugh and nod, running for the phonebook. He grabs our phones and we meet up in the living room where we sit down in front of the coffee table and look through the phonebook together.

"This one!" I shout quietly, pointing to a random phone number. I dial the number and ross takes my phone from me, waiting for the person to answer.

"Hello?" The phone cracks through, revealing a voice on the other end.

Ross clears his throat, "yes, hello, is this noodle hut service?" He asks in a weird mocha voice. I give him a weird look about the NHS thing, but he just shrugs while trying not to laugh.

"Yes, this is NHS. How may I help you?" The other line says, i gasp and my eyes widen. Theres actually a noodle hut service?? Oh.. Wow..

"Yes, id like to place an order for two chicken noodles and a dildo drink, thanks." He says, trying not to laugh. I hold back a chuckle as he covers his mouth in amusement.

"Im sorry sir, did you just ask for a dildo drink?" He asks. I shake my head for him.

"No, i never ordered a drink?" Ross says to try and confuse the poor guy. He start to laugh hysterically and the guy hangs up after realising what was going on.

That sort of thing goes on for a few hours, right up until Derrick and Ashley awaken.

They come out of Derrick's bedroom with mad bed head.

"Woah, how was your night, cowboy?" I ask. He growls at me and i laugh with ross.

Oh, the good ol' days.

Its nice to be happy again...