2.3

Laura's POV

I knew it. I'd already hate it here. Absolutely do. Why do I have to spend a week with this jerk? I like Selena Gomez's music and I respect her, therefore I do not like Justin Beaver. He's just so...ugh...aggravating. Right now he's trying to pull me somewhere. Justin grabbed my hand and marched into a big room that had about three couch's and a humongous flat screen TV. Does he think is going to impress me or something? I swear, this boy will get a punch in the mouth off me pretty soon. Just to let you know, I don't do violence. Remember, I'm the bullied one, I've never purposely hit anybody before. Heck, I don't even think I know how to make a fist. As if on cue, my free hand balled up into a fist on it's own. Okay, so maybe I do know. But that's only because of this fitness program at school. You have to do it or you'll get sent to the principals office. Stupid, right? I know. But wait, nothing is more stupid than Justin Beaver. Done. I said it. Boom. There you have it.

I. Hate. Justin. Bieber.

"This is the living room." He said, waving his arms out everywhere. He says it as if I don't already know.

"Yeah, I know genius. I live in a house as well." I say a little snappy. I walked back to Diesel and just stood beside him. Justin froze, then he rushed off and came back.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I shrugged and leaned my weight onto one side.

"Kind of.." I replied. He smiled and ran off again. Diesel nudged me and put his thumbs up, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat on one of the many couch's. This is weird.

"HERE!" Justin yelled out from a different room. I got up and walked to the sound of his voice. I found myself in the kitchen. Justin had a plate of scrambled eggs and toast. Yummy! I ran up to him and took the plate, drooling over the food. He laughed. "You must be really hungry.." I furiously nodded and he smiled, turning around and doing something. I walked around the counter and sat on a tall red swivel chair. I placed the plate onto the counter and started eating it after I scooped up the fork from the bench.

"You cook?" I asked through a full mouth. He shook his head without looking up.

"My chef is on a short holiday, so I've been cooking myself." He says, concentrating. Huh... That's odd. I scooped up some eggs and shoved them into my mouth. They're very well cooked.

"Are you kidding?" I said. He looked at me.

"What..?" He asked confused. I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

"You have a chef... You have a body guard... You probably have a maid too! You're honestly a spoilt brat!" I blurted out. I then covered my mouth and my eyes widened. Oh shoot... He just stood there, staring at me. Then there was a sizzle and he turned around to what he was doing before. What the hell?

-Page break

I jumped out of the shower. This doesn't feel right. I quickly wrap the towel around myself and slowly open the door. I peek around it and look both ways. He already shown me to my room. I'm in the room across from him. Such a downer! I walked out of the bathroom and fast walked to my room. As soon as I touched the doorknob to my room, the door opened. From across the hall. Justin's room. The beaver's room. Just great. I turned to come face to face with Justin. He's too close. Closer than he was when he was carrying me. I turned the knob from behind me and the door rolled open, having me back into the room. Justin slowly walked in too. I panicked, so I slammed the door onto his nose. Well, oops?

"OW!!" Justin squealed. I giggled silently and went up to my dresser. I pulled out clothes that I had already put away into the dresser. I slipped on my undergarments and grabbed my pants. I heard a creek. Wait...a creek? I turned around to see Justin halfway through the door, staring at my body. Jerk! I ran to the door, punched him in the face and shoved him out, closing the door after him. I ran to the bed, slipped my pants on and threw my shirt over my head and pulled my giant sized cardigan up my arms. I put on some fluffy ugboots and I shuffled out of the room, my arms crossed under my chest. Justin held his nose in pain and smiled at his pain. He deserved it for perving on me. This sucks. It's the first night and he's already trying to get a look. He's such a huge player jerk. Honestly, I'd punch his face any day, any time, a million times. I rushed down the staircase and walked into the living room. I sat on the couch in line with the TV and I grabbed the remote. I turned on the television and the news was on. I wasn't really paying attention until twenty minutes later, I heard Ross' name. My eyes glued to the screen as there was a video of him chucking a suitcase onto the rolling area and him handing a ticket over to a lady. My eyes widened. The reporter starting talking along with the videos.

"Ross Lynch, the lead singer in the new hit bang R5, has been seen at the airport buying a ticket to Canada. It looked like he was prepared. He was holding a suitcase and we asked what he was planning on doing. He just shook his head at our camera man and went onto the plane. This mystery may have something to do with yesterdays news." She said. My eyes widened as she said 'Yesterdays news'. What news was on yesterday? "Yesterdays news. Justin Bieber had invited a girl to stay at his house for a week. She has her little sister, Sophia Marano to thank for that. This girl, Laura Marano is a very lucky girl. You go Bieber!" She said, refreshing minds. Then she held her fingers in a demented heart shape and then it cut to commercial. I just stared at the TV after I turned it off.

Ross is coming?