6.6

Let's aim for 60 chapters in total, eh? Also I don't know if Ross has asked Laura to be his girlfriend or not but
¯\_()_/¯ oh well.
#Awks @ this chapter tbh.

Laura's point of view.

I wake up the next day to the beautiful blond boy beside me. His eyes slowly open to reveal his beautiful hazel irises. A smile forms on my face as a yawn leaves his mouth. He sighs, closing his eyes again as he wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer into him. He lets out a soft breath, leaning his head against my chest. I reach up and stroke his hair slowly and softly. He hums in response and I know I made the right move.

"Are we going to get up?" I whisper after a few short minutes of silence and hair stroking. Ross hums again.

"Not today," he mumbles into my shirt and I let myself chuckle lightly.

"We're gonna have to get up eventually." I reply and he lets out a groan, rolling onto his back and spread out like a starfish, his arm and leg stretching out over the top of me.

"But I just want to sleep," he complains. I laugh out loud this time.

"Come on, lazy bones." I pay his chest as I sit up. His hands catch around my waist and he instantly pulls me down, making me land back on the bed. He moves around so that he's leaning over me. I raise my eyebrows at him as he grins down at me.

"Lazy bones, huh?" He mutters with a cheeky grin on his face. "I'll show you." He leans down and presses his lips against mine. I reach up around his neck as my eyes shut as well as his and I find myself tugging at his hair a bit. He groans into me and I hold back a laugh, smiling into his lips.

He pulls away from me and I grin at him, "You're improving. Not as lazy as before, but still lazy." I tease. He winks at me before he leans back down and reconnects our lips. This time I giggle into the kiss and my legs wrap around his torso. Ross presses against me and I feel a sudden arousal within me.

He presses further against me and I pull him even closer. His hands begin to roam and I feel a sudden push.

"Getting moody, are we?" I mumble as he begins to kiss down my neck. He groans in response as his hands begin to slide up my shirt. I smile as I keep my grip on his arms, my nails slightly digging into his muscles as his fingers touch my bare skin ever-so-lightly. I feel the push once again and this time I groan softly.

What the hell is happening right now.

Ross' hands reach up to my shoulders and he pulls away from me for just enough time to pull my shirt over my head. Within seconds of my shirt hitting the floor, his mouth is back on mine.

My hands begin to roam his bare chest, sliding down to the waistband of his sweatpants. His hand grabs onto mine as his lips drag off my own. He stares me in the eyes intensely and all I can see is lust.

"Are you sure?" Ross whispers and I don't even think twice as I bite my lip and nod my head. He releases my hand and almost immediately, his fingers hook in the waistband of my shorts and he begins dragging them down slowly.

I groan, "Don't tease me, you prick." He smiles up at me before he speeds the process up and throws my pants over his shoulder. He sits up and stares at me - or more specific, at my body. He lets out a huff of air before I reach up with a groan and wrap my hand around his neck. I pull him down against me and he holds himself up above me just enough not to crush me.

My hands move down to his pants again and I tug on the fabric. He pulls his sweatpants off before I can even blink and soon he moves against me, earning slight groans as he creates possible hickeys on my neck and down to my collar bones. He spends a fair bit of time on each spot so I doubt there won't be any marks later.

It's not long at all until the both of us are getting antsy and tugging each other's undergarments off. He takes a few seconds to admire me before he's anxiously pulling his boxers off. I manage to let out a laugh at how nervously dorky he looks fumbling with his underwear - or more like wrestling with it. He presses his lips against mine once again after he takes a moment to protect both himself and me.

"Ready?" He whispers and I nod my head at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His head leans against my chest as he slowly inserts himself into me. I can tell he's trying to be as gentle as he possibly can. Unholy sounds leave my mouth as he speeds up with each thrust and he ends up having to kiss me to shut me up. The sensation is so different. My eyebrows etch together as his speed increases even more.

He lips move away from my own and I have to control my breathing to even hear myself.

"Laura," Ross breathes out and I look up at his sweating face. "I want to be with you forever." He stammers out, his breaths uneven as he doesn't stop. My nails drag down his back as I hiss slightly. Could he have not chosen a better time to say something romantic?

"H-How romantic," I stutter out. He manages a smile as his pace slows down. By now he's completely out of breath and he's having trouble keeping himself up.

"I-I'm.." He trails off, not being able to finish his sentence. His thrusts become sloppy and I the feeling of ejaculation is downright strange. He lets out one big breath as his thrusts come to a stop and he pulls out. He rests his head against my chest once again as his arms shake violently.

"Relax," I whisper in his ear, trying to catch my breath also. He softly collapses on top of me and I wrap my arm around him. He slides to the side of me a bit and he rolls onto his back beside me, pulling me over so that I'm laying against his chest, my leg over his torso. He fiddles under the blanket and throws the used condom into the bin that is conveniently places beside his bed. I close my eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

"I want you to be my girlfriend," Ross whispers as he kisses the top of my head. I smile against his chest, snuggling further into him.

"I want to be your girlfriend." I response quietly. I feel him smile against the top of my head and I choose that time to head back to sleep. After all, that was tiring.

A/N - AWKS AWKS AWKS! I know nothing about sex so
¯\_()_/¯ fuck it (literally)
Until next time 😂 see ya!