4.0

Laura's POV

When we arrived back at the Lynch house, we walked inside to be greeted by seriously loud squeals. I think my eardrums just blew... I close my eyes while trying to fix my hurting ear. When I open them again, I see some girl latching onto Ross as if she was going to fall into a black pit of eternal death or something. Ross winces and I go to peel the girl off of him when Riker holds me still. I looked at him confused and he gives me a strange look. I sigh and walk into the kitchen. I sit down at the counter and put my head on the counter. I hear the doors swing open and someone sits down next to me.

"What's up?" Rocky asks. I turn my head to look at him.

"Nothing..." I sigh. He gives me a look and I sit up. "Fine. Who's that girl?" I ask. He looks back at the door and then at me.

"That's Ross' old best friend. They've been best friends for a decade now. She's...here for their friend-iversary. Ten years." Rocky explains. I look at my hands and sigh.

"Right. So there's no need to be jealous?" I ask with hope. She shakes his head and I smile, standing up and walking back out with Rocky following behind me. I enter the hall to see nobody. Rocky leads me to the living room and there sat everyone including that girl. She was glued to Ross' side. I swear, she was trying to get inside of Ross! I go to step towards her when Rocky pulls me back. I look at him and he shakes his head. I growl at him and march up the stairs. I walk into Ross' room and sit on Ryland's bed. I don't feel like touching anything of Ross' right now. I lay back and think of the dare that I was dared to do. I can't do that now that she's here... That was just be weird. Sure, I was nervous as heck about doing the dare but it's a dare! I can't believe they dared me to go...far...with Ross! That's just...weird...and nerve wrecking! I roll onto my side and sigh. What am I gonna do? The door opens and someone walks in.

"What are you doing on my bed?" Ryland's voice echoes throughout the room. I sit up and sigh, looking down. He shrugs. "Who cares, just don't mess my bed up! Okay? I get paid for making my bed and I haven't been paid yet, so don't ruin it!" He warns. I nod slightly and he walks back out after grabbing his laptop. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling. Seriously, what am I gonna do? What do I have to do? The urge to murder someone rises and I sit up, looking around the room while breathing heavily. I need to calm down. Suddenly, I get an idea. I look at the guitar in the corner of the room and I smirk.