6.7

I'm trying to upload more often so I can put this book aside and focus solely on Hoodie Freak >.<

Laura's point of view.

For the second time today, I wake up in Ross' bed. But this time, I wake up by myself. I look around the room and spot some clothes folded on the bedside table. I stand up cautiously and I suddenly feel the pain. I groan as I lean over the side of the bed, holding my head in my hands. I rub the inside of my upper legs softly and stand up, grabbing the clothes. I spot a pair of girls panties in the pile and I furrow my eyebrows.

I shrug my shoulders, getting dressed quickly. It's a loose pair of sweatpants and a tight singlet. Of course he didn't put a bra on the pile and it just so happens that the singlet is yellow. What a dork.

When I'm dressed, I examine myself in the mirror on the wall before I step out and walk downstairs. I spot Rocky in the living room and immediately turn away from that room. I'm not wearing a bra and I'm not risking him being near me. Not after what he did. He may have apologised and we may be "okay" now, but I don't think I'll ever truly be okay around him. No hard feelings, buddy.

I walk into the kitchen to see Ross and Derrick sitting at the island bench and chatting. I furrow my eyebrows together at the sight and head over to them.

"Hey," I say softly as I kiss Ross on the cheek. I then hug Derrick and he smiles at me. I suddenly feel awkward not wearing a bra...

"Morning, sunshine." Derrick laughs. Oh my god. That reminds me. I turn to Ross and grin at him.

"Hey, boyfriend." My grin turns cheeky and he smirks back at me.

"Hello, girlfriend." He wraps an arm around my waist and he pulls me onto his lap. I let out a girly giggle as he pecks my neck.

Shit, I forgot to check my neck for hickeys. Ah well.

"Well you two seem to be cosy." Derrick mutters and I pay him on the head.

"Did you talk to Ashley?" I ask and he nods his head, running a hand through his messy dark hair. "How'd it go?"

"I apologised." He mutters. "She said she'll give me a second chance."

"Alright, that's good!" I cheer and he smiles weakly at me. I frown. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"She said that she'll give me a second chance when she's single again." He mumbles and my eyes widen.

"What the fuck?!" I suddenly yell and Ross clasps a hand over my mouth. He shooshes me and I give him a sheepish look. "She's a bitch," I whisper.

"Maybe, but I love her." Derrick looks down at his hands and I sigh.

"She's a good person," I say softly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's change the subject," Derrick shakes his head. "Ross, we should go do something."

Ross nods his head. "I agree. We need to bond."

"Brotherly bonding," Derrick holds his fist out to Ross and they fist bump.

"What did I miss while I was asleep?" I ask confused.

"I told him that we're dating now and he said that we should hang out since I'm going to end up being his brother-in-law anyways." Ross winks at me and I immediately blush.

"With the history you two have, I doubt you won't be getting married at some point." Derrick shrugs his shoulders casually. "Anyway, let's get going dude."

"Yeah okay, I'll just go get some things and then we'll go." He says. I stand up and Ross grabs my hand, leading me out of the kitchen.

"It's nice that you two are getting along." I say to him with a smile on my face. He turns to look at me and he smiles in return.

"It's nice to see a smile on your pretty face," he whispers in my ear.

"Well after what happened early, no wonder I'm happy." I blurt.

"Sex?" He tilts his head and I gasp, slapping his chest.

"No! You asking me to be your girlfriend!" I whisper shout. I think for a second before speaking again, "Well yeah, that too."

He lets out a laugh before he leads me into his room and turns to light on.

"I want you to put on a bra while I'm not here." He says and I playfully roll my eyes.

"You're the one who didn't put a bra in the pile of clothes." I point out and he fake laughs at me.

"Very funny," he says sarcastically before pulling me into his chest and pressing a kiss to my lips. He gives a playful squeeze to my boobs before he runs off giggling like a school kid. I shake my head as I set out on a search for my bra - God only knows where Ross chucked it this morning.