3.0

Ross' POV

I give up. I can't do this. I can't risk my family getting injured just because of some girl I like. I don't even know if I love her. I just...can't do this!

"Ross! What're you doing?!" Rocky yells out from behind me. I turn toward him and frown, knowing I'll regret this sooner or later. I run past him, grabbing both his and Rydel's shoulders. Ratliff, being curious follows behind us as well as that girl that I don't know. We reach the back yard and I jump the fence, letting go of my siblings. They stare at me with confusion as I get up off of the ground and stare back at them blankly, trying to hold my emotions in as much as I can.

"What's going on?" Rydel asks, making contact with the dance as her hands pull her up above the fence. I pull her leg as it flies over the fence, making her fall to the ground on this side. I help her up off the ground as Ratliff jumps the fence. Rocky just stands there.

"Come in Rocky!" I exclaim, tears starting to silently run down my cheeks. He shakes his head and turns around, walking back to the house. "Rocky!!" I yell after him. He doesn't look back and he doesn't listen to me.

Rocky's POV

Something's up. Ross wouldn't just ditch Laura because Derrick got punched out in one go. Derrick didn't have a chance because he was caught off guard. I bet if Derrick was aware of that guys existence, he'd punch him out no problem. So I set out towards the house. There's no way in going to let then die just because Ross said to follow him. Danyelle's following me. She seems so innocent. I enter the house and snuck through each room, reaching the staircase. Riker was halfway up the stairs with Lauren snuggling up behind him. I whisper his name and he looks back, same with Lauren as well.

"We gotta go. Hurry up and get them!" I whisper yell. He nods and turns back around, only to have a fist run into his face. I should've told him about that guy instead of just gasping and having my eyes widen. Lauren began falling back but Ryland caught her in time so she didn't fall down the stairs. Ryland stumbles back and lads on too if me, pulling Lauren with him. I got a glimpse of Riker being pulled up the rest of the stairs by the guy. I sighed as I realise that Ross was right to leave. Danyelle jumps over me and before everything went black, I seen her jumping up the stairs two at a time.