2.4

Laura's POV

I was in a state of shock. Sure, I'm delighted that Ross is coming, but I can't help but wonder what he's going to do. I sit back in the couch, picking my feet up and sitting on them. I played with my fingers for a little bit before I heard footsteps. I turned to see Diesel at the doorway.

"Yeah?" I asked. He walked towards me.

"Sir Bieber would like your presence in his bedroom if you will..." He said formally, gesturing for me to go upstairs. I groan and walk up the stairs and cross the hallway to Justin's room. I stood at the door. The sight is gross! I think I gagged a little. He pointed to the curtain and I walked towards it, opening it. I looked out and seen nothing but big bright lights. Then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. It reminded me of the time at my dressing table yesterday with Ross. Gahh! Everything reminds me of Ross! He's just so dreamy and hot and Rossy! He is so Rossome. Wait, did I just say Rossome? What the hell? Um...whatever...

I turned and pushed him off me. It was obviously Beaver. I rolled my eyes and walked out, entering my room and closing the door. I plugged my phone into the charger and crawled under the covers. I clicked a button on a small white remote and the room light turned off. That's really cool! I drifted off to sleep thinking off Ross and him barging through the door if he finds the house.

-Page break

I woke up to my phone's alarm. I wanted to get a head start before Beaver. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a yellow hoodie, purple singlet, purple skinnies, and yellow converse. I changed into them and brushed my hair, pulling it back into a high and messy pony tale. I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs into the kitchen. I walked through it and sat on the lounge, gliding through twitter on my phone. No messages from Ross. Weird. I thought he would've called or texted asking where Justin lives. Diesel walked into the lounge room with his suit on, looking very professional. He kneeled behind the lounge, right behind me.

"Ross." He whispered with a smirk on his face. I guess I also dreamt about Ross too. I can't help it! It would make sense that my dream guy is in my dreams, right? Did I just think that? I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Rack off!" I squealed. He laughed and walked out of the room. About an hour later, Justin walked down looking peeved off. I laughed at his messy hair. It was everywhere. He glared at me and I put my hands up. He walked into the kitchen. I heard some rattling and I walked into the kitchen. He pulled down two bowls. He grabbed the milk and then some cereal. Ooh, oreo puffs! Those sound yummy! They must be a new brand of cereal or something, because I've never heard of them.

"Oreo cereal. Sounds weird, right? Well, my dad created them.." Justin explained. I nodded and sat where I had sat last night. He pointed to me. "I guess that's your seat now?"

"Sorry. Wait, my seat? I'm only here for a week, dude. I'm not living here!" I said loudly. He covered his ears and made a hurting face. Was I that loud? I don't think I was... I threw a peg at him. Don't ask. There was a peg laying on the counter. No idea where it came from. No idea what it's for. I just wanted to throw something at that Beaver of a dickhead. He infuriates me.

So. God. Damn. Much!

He threw it back and I just leaned on my hand, waiting for my oreo cereal to be made. I probably sound like I expect everything to be made by him. Well, I don't want to just go through his cupboards, and I don't know what to do. The only thing I can do is wait. Stupid. Anyways, he placed the bowl in front of me and I started eating.

"You can pack a lot of food, can't you?" He asked shocked. How rude!

"Aren't a rude little prick? Honestly, you're such a dickhead." I said and concentrated on my breakfast. Wait, did I say that aloud? I was just thinking it! Why did I say it?! My eyes widened and he just walked to the perfectly good dining room table that I never noticed before. Eh, I'll just stay here.