2.6

Ross' POV

It's been an hour. We're back at the house where Rydel dragged me to. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay and find her. I wanted to hold her in my arms. I wanted to kiss her face. I wanted to make sure she was safe. But I can't now. Rocky and Riker are still not back. I've been pacing back and forth for a while now. You can probably guess why. I heard foot steps run across the room next to me.

"Riker and Rocky are back!" Ryland yelled. I tiptoed to the window and looked out of it. I'm not aloud to go near the windows. I don't know why. It's stupid. But I do anyways, and as I hear the thudding of Rydel's feet coming closer to the room I'm in, I sprint to the other side of the room and fall back into one of the recliner chairs, making it tip back the tiniest bit.

"Stay. Here." Rydel ordered. She's never bossy, why now? Eh, I just let it slip. I heard the front door open and the tapping of converse and ugboots on the ground. I stand up and stay in place, trying to get a peek around the corner, but I can't. I sigh and drop back onto the stupid brown couch. This sucks!

Rydel's POV

Oh my god, I was being mean! I'm never mean! He'll know something is up. Straight away. Mom said to demand him to stay put, so I did. It didn't feel right though. Anyways, I walked out into the entrance hall and hug my two jet lagged brothers. I looked behind them to see the small petite brunette in baggy clothes. I immediately looked at the boys and they shrugged. I rolled my eyes and hugged Laura, pulling her into the house gently. She feels so fragile.

"Jet lag?" I ask and she nods slowly. I smile and begin to the stairs. "Come. You can have a nap in my bed." I offer. She nods once again and follows me to my room. I help her into my Hello Kitty covered bed, pulling the covers over the top of her. I looked at my dresser and grabbed my phone. It has a rubber Hello Kitty cover around it and it's so cute! I walked down the stairs and skipped into the living room to find a frustrated Ross.

"Woah man! What's wrong?" I asked, sitting beside him. He sighed and looked at me.

"Where's Laura?" He asked, his voice cracking. Oh crap, I forgot he's the one who wanted to see her that badly. I didn't even think about that. I'm so stupid!

"She's having a rest..." I whispered. He looked up and tears were brimming his eyes. Oh gee, he's seriously in love. Riker dawdled in and smiled. "What?" I asked. He's definitely up to something. He reached around the corner of the wall and pulled a familiar girl around. I stood up and walked to them.

"Do you remember someone?" Riker asked, looking at the girl. I observed the girl and then it hit me.

"Lauren!" I said hugging her. She smiled and hugged me back. Lauren is the girl that took Riker to prom a few years ago. Riker wasn't able to go to prom so Lauren went onto the stage before one of our R5 gigs and she asked Riker to be her prom date. He agreed and that's how Riker's prom happened. I never thought I'd see Lauren again.

"Yeah. Turns out she's a fan of R5 now." He said winking. I laughed and punched Riker in the arm softly. "She entered the dating contest. It's lucky that I picked her! I didn't realise it was her until she mentioned prom just a few minutes ago! She's my date!" Riker winked again and I punched him twice this time. Lauren laughed and Riker led her out of the living room and into the kitchen. I bet he's going to tell Rocky now.

"Rocky!" Riker yelled out. I knew it. I turned back to Ross and he was leaning back on the couch. I walked up to him and stood him up.

"Come on Ross." I said, pulling him upstairs. I opened my door and Ross ran into my room, sitting on the floor next to my bed. He was just staring at Laura while she was sleeping, no big deal. "Creepy." Ross shoo'd me away and I got out of the room, but left the door open by a crack. As soon as he thought I was gone, I pulled my phone out of the case, clicked on camera and pressed record. I slid it through the door gap and left it against the wall on an angle so it's recording Ross and the sleeping Laura. I giggled and ran downstairs, only to fall over with Ratliff. I accidently ran into him.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and shook his head. I blushed. I maybe kinda probably maybe have a tiny little itsy bitsy tiny crush on Ellington.

Ross (Sorry for so many different POV's lol)

I sat on the floor next to Rydel's bed, looking at the most beautiful girl on the planet. Laura scrunched up her nose and I breathed out. I giggled lightly so I wouldn't wake her up. She mumbled something that I couldn't hear but ended up saying it again a little louder, "Ross, save me..." I panicked, so I started to shake her. She startled up and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. She nodded and laid back down, confused. I just sighed, stood up and walked around the bed. I laid on the other side of the bed next to Laura and rolled onto my side so that my body was facing her. She giggled and I smiled widely.

"So, what are you doing?" She asked, looking at me. I shrugged and scooted closer to her as she got on her side so that her body was facing me. My smile grew bigger and she scooted a tiny bit closer too. She giggled once again and I reached my arm around her, pulling her closer towards me. By now, she's laying against my chest cuddled up to me and my chin is resting on the top of her head. Tears start running from my eyes. Tears of happiness obviously! I smile and she looks up at me, getting slightly worried.

"Wait, why are you crying?" She asks. I shake my head and wipe my eyes. "Naw, Rossy!" She kisses my cheek, making me smile. She stands up and pulls me off the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask. She shrugs and steps on top of the bed, kneeling on the beds surface. She's head to head with me now. She smirks and pulls me closer by the shirt. I smile at her and she presses her lips to mine. Our lips move in sync as the simply kiss turns into something a little more. We pull away and she hugs me. I pull her off the bed so she's standing on my toes. I laugh and she falls back, pulling me with her. We land on the bed and we both start having a laughing fit.