Side To Side - Damon

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

-

"It's Friday night and you're telling me you don't have plans?" Bonnie gasped. "When do you ever not have plans?"

"Seriously, Halley!" Caroline flipped her blonde locks over her shoulder. "This is so unlike you."

"Is it not okay for me to want to hang out at home and watch Netflix?" I asked innocently.

"You can't stay in the house even if you wanted to. Something is up. Spill."

"Care, I honestly am staying in for the sake of relaxing. Nothing more."

"No partying? No hookups? No going out and getting so drunk that you stumble over to my place because you can't find your way home?"

"Not tonight." I sighed, shifting underneath the blanket and adjusting the zipper on my jacket. "It's just Netflix and I."

"And if I were to call Stefan, Damon wouldn't be on his way over here?" Bonnie raised an eyebrow and I scoffed.

"Bon, that will never happen again. Damon and I were a one time thing, and trust me, I never go back to the same guy twice."

"Good." Caroline cut in. "Because you know how we feel about Damon. He's-"

"Trouble. I know." I rolled my eyes. "But don't worry, trouble isn't my thing."

"Yeah, you're right." She laughed, turning to Bonnie with a smile. "Well we're going out with Elena and the rest of the gang. You enjoy your Netflix and "relax" time."

"I will. You two have fun!"

I waiting until the front door of my house closed before I turned towards the back of the couch to watch them leave through the front window. The moment the car drove down the street, I stood up from the couch, letting the blanket fall on the floor and unzipping my jacket. Tossing it on the couch behind me, I ran to the mirror in the front entrance hall, pulling foundation from the pocket of my coat that hung in the hall closet, and fixed up my makeup. With one quick glance in the mirror, I fluffed my hair and nabbed my car keys from the kitchen table.

About fifteen minutes later, I had parked my car in the driveway of the Salvatore Boarding House and fixed myself as I walked up towards the door. I casually shifted my sleek silk dress, that could practically have been considered lingerie, adjusting the breast area to at least make it look like I had some boobs. I shivered a bit, feeling the cold Virginia air travel by my legs and chilling my bare body underneath. When I reached the door, I knocked lightly, praying that my plan would go just as I had hoped. My heart was racing as the door open and Damon appeared with a sky smirk on his face.