Permission - Elijah

"I had fun tonight." I smiled.

"I'm glad, sweetheart." Klaus replied, turning towards the kitchen. "I'm getting a drink. Elijah, would you care for one as well?"

"Of course, brother." Elijah nodded, giving me a soft grin. "Darling? Would like to join us?"

"I'll be with you in a second. But first, I must get out of this dreadful dress. I swear it's suffocating me half to death."

"Let me know if you need any help." He offered. "You can use my bedroom. It's the door to the left of the kitchen."

"Thank you. Actually, before I leave, can you get the zipper?" I asked cautiously, seeing Klaus smirk out of the corner of my eyes and sending him a death glare.

"Of course." Elijah nodded, walking behind me. His fingers gently pulled down the zipper, careful not to make any direct contact with my skin. "There you go, love."

"Thank you, Elijah." I held the front of my dress to my body so that it wouldn't fall as I walked into his bedroom off to the side of the kitchen.

From the other room, I could see Klaus and Elijah speaking as I undressed.

"Elijah, you really must tell her." Klaus chuckled.

"Tell her what, brother?" Elijah cocked his head, simply unsure of what the hybrid was talking about.

"Tell her how you feel." Klaus replied, his eyes rolling. "I saw the way you admired her tonight and the way that you could barely contain yourself when she asked you to unzip her."

"I couldn't be with her even if I wanted to. She's human, Niklaus. I wouldn't want to hurt her in any way."

"Oh, brother, it's been too long for you. Take some action! Don't just sit on your arse and watch from afar like you always do. Win the girl."

"Niklaus I couldn't possible act in such a way-" Elijah trailed off, his eyes catching sight of me in his bedroom.

I had let my dress fall, the fabric pooling around my legs, and leaving me only in my matching red lace undergarment set

I had let my dress fall, the fabric pooling around my legs, and leaving me only in my matching red lace undergarment set. I had my back to him as I brushed through my curls, completely unaware that he was seeing me in such a state.

Klaus was confused momentarily from his brother's lack of words until he spotting me as well, a low chuckled reverberating from within his throat.

"Here's your chance, brother. I would use it wisely."

"Niklaus it would be unwise-" Elijah trailed off again when I turned around and spotted him watching me.

He probably could see my cheeks burning from embarrassment. I had a huge crush on the oldest original for as long as I had known the Mikaelson family. Out of the boys, Finn and Kol I didn't care to know as well, and Klaus had become one of my closest friends. However, as attractive as they all were, Elijah was the one who had caught my eyes. His elegance and gentlemanly ways were extremely attractive to me. He was always kind and polite to everyone, and his sense of honor was what made him seem so powerful. I loved the soft side of Elijah, but part of me wanted to uncover his bad side. Not just the side that was a ruthless killer, but the side that was dominant and rough in bed. I had always been more submissive in the bedroom, and I would always imagine little scenarios of Elijah and I, where he would be in control and I would be putty in his fingers.