Knew Better - Damon

my edit above :) sorry for the watermark lol & this one is super long so enjoy! xx

-

"Do you want something from the bar?" Damon whispered huskily in Noelle's ear as they slid into a two person booth, both of them sitting on the same side like they always do and showing way too much PDA.

"I can get the drinks tonight, babe." She smiled, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "You always do it, and I'm sure you've had a rough day today trying to make sure Stefan's Elena is safe."

Damon laughed at her air quotes when she said Elena's name.

"If you're offering, then yes that would be quite lovely."

"Your usual?" She grinned, sliding out of the booth as he stood to the side.

Damon nodded and Noelle turned towards the bar before he caught her by the waist and reeled her back, her petite body slamming into his chest.

"Before you go, I didn't get a chance to tell you how stunning and sexy you look tonight."

She blushed, her cheeks turning a bright tomato red. "Thank you."

"I love how flustered you get, baby. No matter how many compliments I give, you still blush after five months of being my girlfriend."

"I guess I'm just still shocked at how sweet you can be." She giggled, kissing him on the cheek and trying to step away again, but he pulled her even closer.

"Damon, I thought you wanted something to drink?"

"I do, but can I get a kiss first?" He asked hopefully.

Noelle laughed, watching him give her the puppy dog eyes. "Of course, my handsome boy."

She pressed her mouth against Damon's, and he tugged her closer, deepening the kiss. Her arms immediately went to his neck and his snaked around her waist. When the two of them pulled away, he smiled at her with a grin.

"Are you happy now?" She asked, biting her bottom lip as he looked at her lovingly.

"I am." Damon replied, smacking her ass. "Now how about those drinks baby?"

Noelle rolled her eyes and gently shoved his shoulder as she passed him and headed towards the bar. As she walked up to the granite countertops, she saw Matt Donovan pouring a few drinks. Sitting down upon one of the stools, she patiently waited for him to take her order. When Matt finally finished, he saw her sitting and hurried right over.

"Hey, Noelle, what can I get for you?"

"A bourbon and a long island, please." She responded, giving him a warm smile.

"Coming right up." He turned around, pulling a bottle from the shelf behind him and busying himself in making her drinks. "I'm assuming the bourbon is for Damon?"

"Yes." She giggled. "He sure does love it."

"He always has." Matt replied. "I remember it was his favorite when he first came to Mystic Falls a few years back, and he's always been the same person and liked the same things and acted the same way. It's refreshing to see the side of Damon when he's with you. I know it sounds cliche, but you make him a better person Noelle."

"I've been told so." She nodded as he placed her drink on the counter and prepped to pour Damon's bourbon.

"Noelle, I did want to warn you, I've heard from Tyler-"

Noelle's head snapped up at his words, her body instantly freezing. "What?"

"He called me this morning. He's in the woods somewhere with a wolf pack. I think Canada? Anyway, he told me he would be coming home in a few days and I thought I would warn you since you two didn't really end things on the best terms."