Jealous - Damon & Stefan

Today I was binge watching Gilmore Girls and came across a cute scene between Rory & Jess and the way Jess acted instantly reminded me of Damon. So ultimately, I had to create the scene myself ;) Dialogue credits to the show!! I hope you all enjoy!

-

"What are you doing here?" I groaned aloud as Damon sent me a smirk from where he stood on the porch.

"I brought some food. I thought you might be hungry."

"Since when do you care if I'm hungry?"

"Well, given that you are my baby bro's girl, I should make sure you eat a proper meal."

"Damon-"

"Can't I just be a nice person and want to drop by with a bag full of greasy fried food?"

"Fried food? Okay, fine, but just this once." I sighed, rolling my eyes as he pushed past me into the house, not even waiting for me to tell him he could come in.

"I'm assuming you want the food in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, just set it on the table."

I followed him into the kitchen and waited as he set the paper bag on the table. Damon began to unpack, setting out an arrangement of fries, burgers, and onion rings.

"You brought a lot."

"You can eat a lot." He countered with a smile.

"Rude." I scowled at him, quickly changing the subject. "Why are you still standing there?"

"You didn't give me a tip."

"You want money?"

"Can I have a little taste from your carotid artery?"

"Damon!" I snapped, rather annoyed with his playful tone.

"No? Okay, I'll take a fry, then."

"Okay, have as much as you want."

"Great." Damon replied, shrugging off his leather jacket and slinging it over the back of the kitchen chair.

"What are you doing?" I asked wearily.

"Getting ready to eat." He looked at me with a smirk upon his lips.

"You're staying?"

"Didn't you just invite me?"

"No I-"

"You told me to have all I wanted." His eyes twinkled with mischief. "That sounds like an invitation."

"You want to stay here and eat?"

"It beats grabbing a bite at the grill."

"Hey, Kylie? I can't find my flash cards." My newest friend Natalie entered the kitchen, pausing when she noticed Damon.

"I didn't know you had company." He commented, although I knew fully well that he knew the moment he came into the house.

"Damon, this is Natalie. She just moved here a couple weeks ago. We were just studying for a history test in a few days."

"Don't worry, I was just leaving." Natalie smiled warmly. "If you find my flash cards, call me, okay?"

"No, you can stay for dinner." I replied rather quickly.