Understanding - Elijah, Kol, & Marcel

Plot request by munchkin2017 💕

-

"I don't think I can do this." I sighed deeply, running my hands through my hair. "Scratch that. I know I can't do this."

"Love, of course you can." Kol squatted down before me where I sat on the end of the bed. "Trust me, Elijah and Marcel will understand."

"But they're my best friends." I countered. "I know we didn't plan on getting pregnant, but I still don't want them being disappointed in me for doing so."

"Love, they will never be disappointed in you. Elijah and Marcel see you as an angel who fell from heaven and saved me, just like I do."

"I'm not an angel, Kol." I playfully nudged his shoulder. "I don't know why you keep calling me that."

"Because I believe it." He replied with a serious look. "Because I believe that after a thousand years of torture and mayhem, I have finally been blessed with an angel to help me find my way to redemption."

I smiled down at Kol, leaning in to kiss his forehead.

"Alright. I'll talk to them."

"I'm glad." Kol chuckled. "Because they just got back and I was going to make you tell them anyway."

I rolled my eyes, standing from my perch on the bed and letting out a startled grasp when Kol was suddenly calling for Elijah and Marcel.

"Seriously? We're doing this right now? At this very moment?" Kol sent me a cheesy grin. "Kol, I haven't prepared what I want to say!"

"What's the matter?" Elijah asked, glancing over my timid form as he and Marcel entered Kol's bedroom.

"We have something to tell you both." Kol smiled down at me warmly. "Although, I think it will sound better coming from you."

"I hate you." I whispered under my breath, knowing they all could hear me.

"What's going on?" Marcel asked, watching my facial expression intently.

"Elijah, Marcel, you two are my closest friends. You've helped me through everything, you've saved me more times than I can count, and you helped me meet Kol." I looked up at him as he gave me a smirk. "Although I still don't know how I completely deal with him."

Elijah and Marcel began to laugh, seeing Kol scoff and throw a hand over his chest like he was wounded by my words. I sent him a death glare and he quickly stopped.

"Sorry, love. Continue."

"As I was saying, you two have been there for me always and forever, and I wanted you to be the first to hear this news before everyone else. Now I know your first reaction might be disappointment, but I want you to know that I don't regret it and I know I will be happy as a result of it."

"Darling, what are you getting at?" Elijah asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Go on, love." Kol whispered, gently lacing his fingers between mine.

"Elijah, Marcel..... I'm pregnant and Kol is the father."

A deafening silence fell over the room as I cowered underneath the gazes of both vampires. I felt Kol squeeze my hand tightly, and I could almost sense how uneasy he felt as well. Elijah's face was blank. I couldn't see what he was thinking, what he was feeling. Marcel, on the other hand, had his mouth wide open and his eyes were bulging. After a few seconds, he broke out into a grin, breaking the silence.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Marcel exclaimed, immediately rushing in to hug us both.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"How could we be mad?" Elijah cut in with a heartwarming smile. "I'm going to be an uncle."

"Elijah, you're already an uncle." Kol snickered.

"I meant as in I'm going to have another niece." Elijah rolled his eyes, but I could tell he slightly forgot about Hope for one split second.

"Am I going to be considered an uncle?" Marcel asked, trying to act casual.

"No." I shook my head, seeing his face fall. "You're going to be considered as a god father."

"God father?!" Marcel exclaimed. "Seriously? You want me to be the god father?!"

"We wouldn't want anyone else, mate." Kol laughed. "She insisted on it being you."

"I did." I hugged Marcel tightly.

"Thank you! That means the world!"

"So I think it's safe now to tell the rest of the Mikaelson clan?" Kol asked, giving Elijah a smirk. "Given that the only two you cared about are okay with it."

"Go ahead." I nodded. "I'm just glad you guys were so understanding and supportive."

"We love you." Marcel smiled.

"You're a part of this family now." Elijah grinned.

"And I couldn't be happier." I exclaimed, pulling them all in for one last hug.

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋