Mine - Kol

Requested by MiaCarroll6 💕

*smut warning*

-

Kol Mikaelson was relentless.

At least, that's what I witnessed on a daily basis. Everywhere I would go, there he was, flirting and giving me that god awful smirk that he always had plastered on his face. I, of course, would roll my eyes and walk away as he continued to pursue me. Each time he would give me a cheesy pick up line or tell me I was "looking smokin", I would scoff, turn on my heel and leave. No matter what I said, no matter how I said it, Kol would never seem to back down. He never got discouraged. Rebekah said it was because he always got what he wanted. She also said that he liked a challenge, and the chase even more so. The fact that he couldn't have me angered him. It caused him to stir inside and seethe with the passion that he so desperately wanted to release. Every time I rejected his attempts to reel me in, I could sense that he was getting closer to snapping. I could feel it in the extreme amount of sexual tension he omitted every time we were in a room together.

But I refused to let him get what he wanted. I was born stubborn, never letting anything get out of hand and always wanting control over the situations around me. Kol was a loose canon. Around him, I never knew what was going to happen and a large part of me didn't want to get wrapped up in it. I was happy with my life at the moment. I was in college, pursuing my dreams, going to parties, and making lifelong friends. I didn't want to have to worry about being in a relationship, a relationship with an original vampire, no less. No matter how I felt, though, Kol was not about to let me forget about him. Despite my being at college, he would always show up throughout the campus, claiming that he came to see his sister, who had decided three years before to join me in my four year adventure. One day he would be waiting outside of my classroom, or show up at random frat parties that Rebekah and I attended. Other times he would be waiting for me at home. Since I wanted to live close to campus, I found a good sized apartment a few blocks away. Rebekah and the rest of the Mikaelson clan lived only a block from me. I guess I should have seen Kol's newfound presence at my place coming. Every so often Elijah and Klaus would visit as well, but both brothers were more like best friends to me than anything. I didn't mind them coming over. Kol was the one who was dripping of sex.

Granted, it's not like I found him completely and utterly unattractive. He looked like a freaking sex god. I'm not even going to deny it. Some of the times that he came sauntering into my house, I would slyly take a minute to survey his body whenever he wasn't looking. My eyes would always scan over his built form and the way his muscles bulged against the fabric of his t-shirt. His hair always looked so fluffy and soft, and many times I found myself thinking what it would be like to run my fingers through it. But his eyes, those soft brown eyes, were really what got to me. Every time I would tell him off, he didn't know it, but the disgusted glares I gave him were just an excuse to look him in the eyes. I found myself always getting lost in them and the thought of possibly feeling any type of attraction towards Kol truthfully scared the crap out of me. With Kol being as old as he was, I guess I had always assumed he was the type to sleep with a girl and then forget about her.