Not Now - Kol

"Kol Mikaelson, I swear if you spray me with water one more time I will cut your balls off!" I growled from my perch on the lawn chair.

"I'd like to see you try, babe." Kol chuckled, filling up the squirt gun with water again and aiming towards my breasts.

"Don't you dare!" I threatened.

"Oh yeah?" Kol taunted. "And what's going to happen if I do?"

"Do you really want to bet on the harm I can cause to you?"

"You're five feet tall. You couldn't cause much harm if you tried."

"Not physical harm. Mental harm. Emotional harm." I narrowed my eyes, almost daring at him to shoot me again, which of course, he took as a challenge.

I shrieked loudly as icy cold water landed on my bikini top, freezing my skin and causing me to leap out of my chair.

"Kol!" I screamed, throwing my hands into the hair. "What the hell?!"

"You should know by now, love, that I always accept a challenge. I don't care what punishment you have in mind. I can't be any worse than the pure pleasure I had spraying you with water from the pool."

"I hope you got enough pleasure out of that toy, because you're not getting anything from me. The next time you need a little help," I gestured to his crotch area, "ask your squirt gun. I'm sure it will oblige."

"Babe, wait." Kol swam towards the edge of the pool. "Darling, you wouldn't do that to me."

"I would and I plan to." I laughed, throwing my head back and padding across the pavement towards the house.

"Baby, where are you going?" Kol whined. "Please don't go I was just kidding. I need you. Please don't make me pleasure myself with a stupid water gun."

"Too late." I said cockily, giving him a smirk as I untied the straps of my bikini top, and dropped it onto the floor of the deck.

Kol's eyes widened, and he tossed the gun across the pool, scrambling to get out and follow me inside. Just as he stepped out into the sidewalk, I ran inside and locked the door watching at he helplessly ran up to the glass, slamming his palms against it. I grinned, turning my back towards him and tantalizingly pulling my bikini bottoms down my legs, giving Kol a perfect view of my ass and my soaking wet core.

"Love, I suggest you open this door right now before I have to break through the glass."

"Sorry, not gonna happen." I sang, skipping through the living room and plopping down on the couch. I stretched my body out across the cushions and watching in pleasure at Kol's attempts to hold himself together.

"Darling, open the damn door."

"No, Kol."

"Sweetheart, you are seriously testing my patience. I suggest you open up this door right now. If I have to break the glass, you will be sorry and you will receive a punishment."

"Ooh I'm so scared." I chuckled, knowing that Kol's punishments usually consisted of making me have multiple releases over a short span of time. Over-stimulus was always his go to, which was fine by me.

"Taunting me, hmm?? Oh you're in for it now, love."

In seconds, the entire glass door shattered, the sound ringing in my eardrums as it dawned on me that Kol had gotten in. My eyes scanned over the shards that were in a thick layer over the carpet, until I reached a very pissed off, very turned on original vampire.

"Oh crap." I muttered underneath my breath, sliding off the couch and slowly backing up down the hall towards my bedroom.

"You decided to test my patience, doll." Kol grinned wickedly. "Now you get to see what happens when you disobey my orders."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋