New Orleans Newcomer - Elijah (3)

*smut warning*

-

Marcel and Klaus stood together talking. I stood beside Marcel, attempting to listen to the conversation but being completely distracted by an intense stare from behind. I didn't have to turn around to know it was Elijah.

"Faye, how does that sound?"

"Huh?" I turned my attention back to Marcel. "I'm sorry I didn't catch what you said."

Marcel chuckled. "I said how does that sound?"

I bit my bottom lip, embarrassed that I hadn't heard what he said.

"How does what sound?" I asked bashfully.

"Were you listening to anything Klaus and I were talking about?" Marcel shook his head in amusement.

"It's okay, love, don't be embarrassed. I can see how it would be a little hard to concentrate when my brother is practically eye fucking you from behind." Klaus chuckled deeply, catching both Elijah and I off guard.

"Niklaus, have you ever heard of the term subtly? Maybe you should look into it." Elijah sneered, clearly annoyed by his younger sibling's joking manner.

"Subtly isn't necessarily my forte, brother." Klaus grinned. "But it usually is yours, which is why I'm so surprised. Did Marcel and I interrupt you from, what's the term used nowadays? Getting some?"

My eyes widened in shock while both Klaus and Marcel burst out laughing at his words. Elijah stood behind us and rolled his eyes.

"Niklaus, if you must know, then yes. You and Marcellus did interrupt me and the beautiful Faye from 'getting some'. Now if you both wouldn't mind, I think you should leave and let us continue."

"Elijah," Marcel laughed. "I've never seen you so blunt. Been awhile?"

"Trust me, it has." Klaus reassured him before proceeding to exit the room. "Now, come on, Marcel. Let's leave Elijah to finish what he so eagerly started. Have fun getting laid, brother."

I stood awkwardly on the other side of the room while Klaus and Marcel had so openly joked about Elijah and I having sex. Truth be told, yes I did hope it would have led to that, but at the same time, I was extremely embarrassed as well as a bit shy. I didn't like how they had joked about it like it was some everyday thing. I actually liked Elijah, and I began to wonder if I was just a stress reliever.

When Marcel and Klaus had left, Elijah turned to me, his brown eyes darkening. But, before he could cross the room, I stopped him.

"Wait." My sudden outburst caused him to pause, waiting patiently on the other side of the room for me to finish my sentence.

"Yes?" He encouraged me to speak with a nod.

"I don't know if I want this. I'm not just some girl that lets guys screw her and leave. I'm a person and if that's what you're here for, I don't want to continue this."

"Miss Faye, you mistake me for my brother." Elijah spoke, proceeding to stalk slowly across the room, his eyes never leaving mine. "I am a man of honor. Once I have set my sights on you, there is no going back. I will claim you, and I will love and cherish you as my own. I will treat you like a princess, and fuck you until you cannot walk. I will treat you with kindness and compassion, so strong, you will not even begin to wrap your mortal head around it. You can be mine forever. Just say the word."

"Forever?" I stammered, the word sounding ominous from his lips.

"Always and forever. If that's what you want, of course."