Lunch Date - Stefan

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" I exclaimed, plopping down in the seat opposite of my boyfriend, Stefan Salvatore. "I was finishing up some work for school and Caroline was texting me with an urgent fashion matter and I-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Stefan chuckled. "You're not even late. Our lunch date officially starts in two minutes."

"I'm sorry." I laughed. "I'm just so stressed and have been so busy. We haven't gotten to spend any time together over the last few weeks so I'm just going to take a break and spend some much needed time with you."

"I think that's a wonderful plan." Stefan replied, reaching forward and taking my hands in between his. "You need to learn to take a break every once in awhile, baby. You're driving yourself to near insanity."

"I've just got so many things to do and so little time to do it."

"You're starting to sound like Caroline." He chuckled, giving my hand a comforting squeeze.

"Oh, please don't tell me that." I rolled my eyes. "I may keep myself on a tight schedule, but Care keeps herself on such tight a schedule that she actually does go insane."

"True, but I worry about you."

"Don't, Stefan. I'm fine. Just let me run my crazy course and I'll be back to normal in no time. I promise. Now, let's talk about something else for a change. Help me get my mind off of school and work."

"Alright. How about the fact that there's the weekend coming up?"

"What about it?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, I talked to Elena, and she's willing to let us borrow her family's cabin just for the weekend. How does that sound?"

"A road trip into the woods? That sounds like a Damon idea." I laughed.

"Actually, I was the one who suggested it, surprisingly." Stefan replied.

"Well it sounds perfect." I blushed as he leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"It will be a romantic weekend, just the two of us."

"Count me in." Damon exclaimed, showing up out of nowhere and pulling up a chair at our table. "I'm always down for a romantic weekend!"

"Go away, Damon." Stefan growled impatiently. "You're ruining our lunch date."

"Trust me, I just made this date better."

"What do you want, Damon?" I asked, pulling back from Stefan and running a hand through my hair.

"I came to share some news."

"What kind of news?" Stefan asked.

"Not very good news, brother. Klaus-sized news."

"Oh no, he isn't causing any trouble is he? I swear if I hear his name one more time-" I began but Stefan cut me off,

"Damon is this that important that you needed to tell me right at this exact moment during my date with my girlfriend?"

"Fine, brother, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Damon chuckled, sending me a flirtatious wave. "But shouldn't I get a goodbye kiss first?"

"No. No way." Stefan growled, trying to move out of the way, but Damon got to him first, planting a wet kiss on his cheek.

" Stefan growled, trying to move out of the way, but Damon got to him first, planting a wet kiss on his cheek

Stefan tried his hardest to look annoyed, but a small smile crept its way up onto his lips. I had to suppress a laugh for my boyfriend's sake. I couldn't let Damon know that his affection for his brother was something that Stefan actually didn't loath.

"Okay, thank you, Damon, but you really should leave now." Stefan huffed, glaring at his older brother.

"Awwh, is Steffy Weffy mad that I messed up his date?" Damon taunted, a smirk on his lips.

"Steffy Weffy is mad because his girlfriend was just about to tell him how much she hates his older brother." I interrupted, sending Damon a playful grin.

"Ouch." He shook his head. "Well, I know when I'm not wanted, so I'll leave you two lovebirds to carry on with your date."

"Thank you, Damon." I rolled my eyes, giving him a sarcastic wave as he left the restaurant.

"I apologize for his inappropriate behavior." Stefan sighed, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Trust me, I've been dating you for almost a year, and that was not inappropriate behavior. Coming from Damon, I've seen so much worse."

"I guess that's true." He laughed. "But I am still frustrated he crashed our lunch date."

"Does Steffy Weffy want me to make it up to him?" I teased.

"Steffy Weffy's going to lose his head if anyone else calls him that."

"Then Steffy Weffy should learn to deal with it because Steffy Weffy's girlfriend is going to call him that from now on."

"Sounds like Steffy Weffy is going to have to punish her for it then." Stefan's eyes glittered with mischief.

"If Steffy Weffy wants her to come with him to Elena's cabin, he is going to have to learn to live with it, or he's not going to get any action this weekend."

"Then I hope that Steffy Weffy's girlfriend realizes that she is still human and is able to be compelled..."

"You wouldn't." I glared at him.

"Oh, I would." Stefan grinned.

I suddenly stood up from my chair, causing Stefan to give me a startled look.

"Come on, Steffy Weffy, your girlfriend has some plans on how you can help her relax tonight."

Stefan stood up immediately and followed me out of the restaurant.

"If those plans are what he thinks, Steffy Weffy knows that his girlfriend isn't going to be able to walk tomorrow."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋