Fort day

(This isnt  a spoby story, but a troian and patrick one shot. Im only doing one because I honestly find Cast AU so cringey, but a lot of people were asking me to do it so here it is. If its cringy that's not my problem. Sorry. First time ever doing this and the last time. Here we go

Wedding Day

Troian's POV

I really can't believe this is happening. This is something that I've been waiting for my entire life. Im getting married. I'm getting married to my soul mate. Patrick J Adams. We have been engaged for about 4 years. We could've gotten married earlier but with shooting the show and him being in Canada, we didn't have the time so we agreed that after Pretty Little Liars was over, we will get married. Now the day is here and nothing can make me happier. Ever since he proposed in Paris, I have been itching for this moment. 

Right now I'm inside the cottage we rented. My mom, my Maid Of Honor Lulu and a few other bridemaid were inside helping me get ready.

"Oh Troian, you look so beautiful" My mother cried wiping her tears with a tissue

"Patrick is a very lucky guy to be married to a beautiful and smart women like you Troian" Lulu said as she put the veil over my head.

When she was done she turned me over to a mirror

"Oh my gosh" I whispered. I teared a little. I looked so beautiful

"Oh don't cry, you will ruin your makeup" Cheryl said. She's also my bridesmaid. She's been my friend for years.

"Im trying not to cry" I said fanning myself.

Just then the door opened and there stood Shane in his suit

"It's time guys, let's go." He says "Oh and Troian, your dad is waiting to walk you down the aisle" he reminded me

"Thanks Shane, we will be there now" I said grabbing by bouquet of flowers. 

I walked out and it was a beautiful. The scenery, the weather, everything.

I walked up to my dad who was looked very handsome in his suits

"Hi Daddy" I greeted. He turned and looked me

"You look so beautiful. Im so proud of you" he says kissing me on my cheek. 

"Thank you daddy" I smiled. He lifts up his arm out "Are you ready?" he asked. I smiled and linked one arm with his

"Yes I'm ready" I smiled. He takes my arm and we make our way to the aisle. 

When we arrived the music played and everyone stood up. That was our cue to start walking. 

My father and I are walking step by step at a medium pace. I looked at our guest who we invited. On the left was Sarah whos's in Suits with Patrick was there with her husband, a few of Patrick's friends and family. His father winks at me and his mother blows a kiss and I smiled and blushed.

On my right side was a few friends. Everyone from the cast except Shay. Ashley, Marlene, Tyler and his girlfriend, Ian and Sophia, Sasha and her fiance Hudson and Keegan and his girlfriend Ali. They all smiled wide, winked, blew a kiss or held a thumbs up. Ashley mouthed"You look so beautiful" to me. Keegan also mouthed "You look amazing" and winked at me. I walked past my mother who was already in tears along with my brothers Michael and Nick. 

I turned my attention to Patrick. Oh Patrick. He looks so sexy in that suit and tie. I may faint. His blue eyes staring into mine. I feel like I'm going to float away. He stares at me with this loving look in his eyes. He's even tearing up, making me cry as well. The more I get closer, the more I fell in love. When we reached the end, I thank my father, kissed him on the cheek and he gives me to Patrick. We face to face as the pastor begins the ceremony.

I wasn't paying attention to what he said, all I was doing was staring and smiling at Patrick. I pictured what our future would be after we are married. Im hoping to start a family with him. Maybe after a year or 2 after we are married. We can also move into a new bigger house too. I wonder whats going on in his mind

Patricks' POV

When the music started, I didn't pay attention to anyone. I couldn't. Once I saw Troian, no one was there. It was just her, and she looks like a goddess in that dress. She's wearing very little makeup, her hair is curly, the veil is covering her beautiful face. She looks perfect. 

As she walked closer, I feel my legs go numb and I start to cry a little because my dream is finally coming true. We have been together 7 years and engaged for 4 years. 

When her and her father got to the end, he lets her go and gives her to me. I take her hand, and we face each other as the pastor begins the ceremony.

I didn't pay attention because I was too focused on Troian. She always looked beautiful but she looks even more if that's even possible. As the Pastor speaks I picture what will happen in the future. Will we have a family? Will we move to a bigger house? The possibilities are endless.

"May I have the rings" The pastor says breaking our thoughts.

"Huh?" we both said

"May I have the rings?" he repeated. 

My best man gave me the rings. I give one to Spencer

"With this ring I promise to love and cherish you, in sickness and in health, richer or poor, better or worse to death do us part" I say

"With this ring I promise to love and cherish you, in sickness and in health, richer or poor, better or worse to death do us party" Troian repeats

Troians POV

"In the power invested in me, by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" The pastor says.

Patrick removes the veil from my face and he cups my face and leans in and kisses me. His lips were so very soft and taste like sweet candy.

We kissed for 10 more seconds and pulled apart slowly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr and Mrs Adams" the pastor happily announced. Everyone stod up and cheered as we walked out the aisle

-

later that night

We were at the reception eating. My mother started the toast, as well as my dad, brothers, LuLu, Cheryl, Shane, Patricks parents and family, even some of the co stars too.

"It's time for the bride and groom to dance as husband and wife" The Dj says

"You ready?" Patrick says standing up with his hand out

"Yes" I said smiling. We both got up and went to the middle of the dancefloor.

The DJ played the music. He puts his hands on my waist as I placed my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer and got onto my tippy toes since he was so much taller than me.

We swayed to the music. He spinned me a couple of times and dipped me as well. I placed my head on his chest and we swayed again.

"Please join the bride and groom on the dance floor" the DJ says,

Everyone gets up and dances with the person they came with. As the dance floor fills, Patrick and I are in our own wolrd

"I love you" I say softly

"I love you more" he whispers back. He kisses me again and we continue to dance to the music

Sorry f this was so cringey. Like I said I never did a cast AU because they are so cringey. Anyway I did my best. Hope you like it