6x11 one shot Love Triangle part 2

We left off at Caleb coming back and Toby finding a way to get Spencer back. Now unto the story

Spencer's POV

"I cant believe you're here" I said while hugging him

"Im here now come so I can kiss my beautiful girlfriend" he said. He pulled me in for a magical kiss. His face smells like baby and his lips tasted like jolly ranchers

"Now that you're here what do you want to do" I asked him

"Well, I was thinking maybe at 1 I want to take you to this secret place I know about. A friend who works there told me about it. Only very few people in Rosewood know about it, and it's a great opportunity for us to go and spend time with each other" he said.

I love the idea but part of me really wants to let everyone know that we're dating. I know I know I broke the best friend code by dating my friends ex, but Hanna is fine with it. I remember how sad he was when they broke up. It was the same time around I broke up with Toby.

(Flashback)

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M SICK OF YOU, SICK OF YOU, EVER SINCE YOU BECAME A COP YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST. YOU BLOW OFF EVERYTHING FOR YOUR STUPID CRUMMY JOB. I HATE YOUR JOB. YOU WENT TOO FAR THIS TIME" i yelled at Toby

'HOW DO YOU THINK I'M TAKING THIS. I'M TIRED OF WORKING BUT I HAVE TO. I NEED TO WORK TO GET MONEY. TANNER HAS REALLY BEEN ON MY CASE LATELY AS ALWAYS. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YOU"

"NO ONE ASKED YOU TOO. YOU DID THAT ON YOUR ON. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANTED TO PROTECT ME BUT LETS BE HONEST. I'VE GOTTEN INTO MORE DANGER THAN EVER TOBY. I WAS ARRESTED, I WAS KIDNAPPED AND HELD HOSTAGE IN THE DOLLHOUSE FOR WHAT 3 MONTHS"

Toby was going to say something but he closed his mouth. He knew I was right.

I took a deep breath

"Maybe this is enough of us. I think it's time that we both move on"

he nodded his head. He headed towards the door , he turned back and looked at me one last time and left. As soon as the door closed I cried my eyes out. The person that I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with has left.

2 hours later

I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, it was Caleb

"Caleb, what are you doing here"

"can I come in please" he asked

I stood a side to let him in.

"Caleb its like 1 in the morning, what are you doing here and where is Hanna"

He started crying. I felt so bad. So many things were running through my head. Is Hanna hurt?

"Hanna and I broke up" he cried

"what"

"I caught her cheating on me with some guy she goes to college with. She said that she doesn't love me anymore and we broke up and kicked me out" he cried

I pulled him in for a hug. He needed one. Caleb is the most loyal person I've ever met. I cant believe Hanna would do that.

"Why were you crying" he asked.

"Toby and I also broke up. His job was getting in the way again and I couldn't deal with it. anymore" I said

for the past hour we just talked then all of a sudden we did something that we never expected. We kissed. The kiss was magical, it felt so amazing. 3 months later we became a thing. when I told Caleb that we are going back to Rosewood we agreed to keep our relationship on the down low. Hanna did't care since she's with Jordan.