She's Spencer Hastings

There she was, standing by her locker flashing the most beautiful smile as she talked to her other friends. Hanna Aria Alison Mona and Emily. She had long hair that stopped by her waist, her skin was flawless, her teeth were shiny, she has a cliff in her chin, long mile silky gorgeous long legs, brown sparkly eyes that makes the stars look like they aren't shining, a heart shaped face, and adorable raspy voice. She's no ordinary girl. No she's Spencer Hastings. She's very known well in school. Across the hall stood Dean Stravose, Andrew Campbell, Alex Santiago, Wren Kingston. , Jonny Livingston, Collin Blackson, and Toby Cavanuagh. Who are all best friends. They have just about everything in common..including having a huge crush on Spencer Hastings. I know what you're thinking. Wow she has a lot of guys that likes her. Well of course. They don't like her for her beauty, but her personality. Spencer is a tough person. Both Physically and Mentally. She's not the one whose afraid to say what's on her mind. Heck she's the only one who had the guts to stand up to Alison. The Queen Bee shot down by Spencer Hastings. It was in the middle of the day and the boys were staring at her.

"How can 1 be so attractive?" Dean said out loud. The boys shrugged their shoulders continuing staring at Spencer.

"You think she likes anyone of us" Wren asked

"Uh from what I heard she's dating or seeing a guy from a different school, I believe his name is Marco Furey" Jonny told 

All the guys gasp. But Toby was hurt the most. No one knows this but he has the biggest crush on her. He knew her since she first moved to Rosewood when they were 8. They even shared a bubble gum at recces. He even saved the wrapper. He likes Spencer the most. He would anything he can to get her to be his.

"Wait isnt Marco that newbie cop?" Alex asked

" She's dating a cop" Andrew exclaimed

"Yeah buy not for long" a voice said. They all turned and saw Yvonne Phillips. She was the most stuck up girl who is in everyone's business always. She's the type who needs to be in control of everything. She always has her nose up. She also has a crush on Toby Cavanaugh.

"What do you mean Phillips" Colin asked

"Well I heard that she's plannig on breakin up with him because he always put his job first" she replied. They guys tried not to smile hearing the good news

"but-" then all the guys frowned. Not the "but"

"Marco is also a hopeless Romantic person, so he's bound to do anything to keep Spencer from breaking up with her. Hell I bet he will by her a country or build her the house of her dreams" she smirked. She lied about the last part. She was only saying that to get Toby's hopes up so he can forget about Spencer and date her. As she kept rambling Spencer walked up to the guys before saying goodbye to her friends. Quickly the guy fixed themselves to make them look more presentable Yvonne rolled her eyes at the foolishness.

"Hey guys" Spencer smiled at them. She's very kind to the guys

"Hi Spencer" they all said, except Yvonne

"I have a favor to ask you guys, anyone of you" she asked

"What is it?" Colin asked

"I need a tutor, and I know you guys are very smart" Spencer complimented

"What do you need help with?" Alex asked

"Is anyone good at physics. I can never get it" she replied. The boys pointed to Toby.

"Oh Toby will you please help me. I'll even pay you" she pleaded

His mouth dropped. Spencer Hastings, the Spencer Hastings was asking for help. The human google and encyclopedia needed help. and she was asking him

"S-Sure, but you dont have to pay me" he stuttered 

"So Spencer everything okay with Marco" Yvonne asked

"I'm breaking up with him tonight" she answered

"But why. he loves you so much"

"Not as much as he used to before he became a cop"

"Dont you think you're ending things too early" Yvonne asked nervously. She was scared that if Spencer did break up with Marco. Yvonne wouldn't have a chance with Toby. Toby will be too focused on getting Spencer to be his. 

Spencer smiled and hugged Toby tight "Thank you so much Toby. You're a big help" she let go "I'll see you later tonight, bye guys.....Yvonne" Spencer walked away.

"Toby you're so lucky" Dean whined.

"Yeah man, I think she even likes you" Andrew noted. Toby was hoping that it would be true. She made him nervous in a good way, no one had that affect on him, not even his ex Megan. He had no idea why he dated her in the beginning. Now his mission is to get the love of his life and he will do anything he can to get her to be his, why? Because she's Spencer Hastings