Suddenly Seymoure

One shot of 6x14 I believe when Spencer found out about Yvonne and Toby. But with this it's the opposite.

Toby's POV

So Today I helping Yvonne work on her moms campaign. It's kinda cool but the only awkward thing is that her mom is running against Spencer's mom. Gosh, it's been 3 years since we broke up. We broke up cause we wanted different things. I wanted to start a family, but she wanted to focus on her academics first. It was my job actually, I couldnt just quit, I needed the money. As I said before, we wanted different things. So now Im here looking through folders, helping Yvonne.

"Toby, do me a favor and read that folder over there, while I go to the bathroom" Yvonne ask

"Yea sure thing" I smiled. She got up and went to the bathroom. I reached over to grab the folder and when I got it it read "Spencer Hastings".

"This is Spencer's folder" I said to myself. I was getting ready to open it when someone knocked on my door.

"Hey Man" Caleb greeted.

"Hey dude come in" I said. I step aside to let him in.

"So what's been going on" I asked

"Well I found out Hanna is engaged" he said

"Oh man sorry about that" I said

"nah, its cool. If she happy then Im happy, besides, I have a girlfriend myself." He said

"Oh whos the girl"

"Her name is Brittany, We've been going out for 2 years".

I smiled and went back to the counter where Spencer's folder was.

"What are you doing" Caleb asked

"Helping Yvonne with this campaign stuff. Her mom is running against Spencer's mom"

"Oh yeah. I'm actually helping her and her mom. Brittany too. Her and Spencer are like best friends"

I opened the folder and scanned through it. I came upon a picture of Spencer. I'll admit I smiled at the picture, cause it reminded of us. As I read I spit out my coffee.

"Who's Seymoure" I asked

"Are you sure you want me to tell you" Caleb asked

"Yea. its not like I care" I lied at that last part

"Seymoure is Spencer's bf. They've been going out for 3 1/2 years" Caleb told me

"How long have you've known"

"I knew for about 3 1/2 years. When I was backpacking through Europe, I was at a bull fight and I saw Spencer and Seymoure there, she introduced me and thats how we met" he said.

"Oh". I continued to read until something catches my eye. In big bold letters it read

"Seymoure and Spencer have been going out for 3 1/2 years. He's planning to propose to Spencer November 6, 2016 at the Rosewood Grille"

I gulped. Why am I feeling this way. Why am I getting knots in my stomach. Do I still have feelings for Spencer. I continued to read some more and came upon a picture of them

"Is that Him" I asked Caleb

"Yeah thats him alright, I have to admit, but he's a really cool dude, and so very loving to Spencer. She's happy" Caleb said. I looked through some more and found another picture of him

His Bio reads

Seymoure Livingstone was born in George Town June 10th 1993. He's works as a fighter fighter, He's the chief of the station. When he's not working, he and his significant other (Spencer Hastings) watches marathons of Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones, The Notebook, and Batman, and the Fight Club. His girlfriend describes him as a hopeless romantic, whose overly loving towards her and very protective. He says if Spencer says yes to him, he wants to start a family with her. He's half French and half American. He build her a barn in George Town with his own two hands.