5x02

I think its 5x02 or 5x01 when we saw that scene with the girls, Toby Lorenzo and Andrew. That scene outside the police station and they all saw Andrew for the first time after the doll house. I honestly don't remember. So sorry. Anyway like I said its going to be the scene outside te police station. This is how I felt it should've went. Before I do that I'm going to explain. Everyone except Spencer thought Andrew was A. I'm doing this because I saw how guilty Spencer felt. You can see the sadness in her eyes when Andrew told them off that night. I wanted to cry, I felt so bad. I blame Aria though. All he wanted to do was help and you know what he got. Beaten to death by Toby and accused of something he didn't do. I always knew Andrew wasn't A. Like just because the girls were trapped in "Cambell's Farm" it doesn't mean he did it. Like why would he do that especially to Spencer and somewhat Aria. It was really sad seeing Andrew being put through all of that. Then Alison (oh boy) made Andrew even more guilty, putting his name out on the news like that. Then Toby pucnhed him(police brutalty..can't say I wasn't surprise that happened...cops these days) beat him. He was so convinced it was him. Everyone except Spencer. I saw in her eyes that there was doubt about Andrew being A. Poor Andrew. Such a sweetheart.

Onwards to the story... P.s. it might be sad. Idk just be ready just in case.

Andrew's POV

How...How did this happen. All I did was try to help. I didn't deserve it. Being accused of something I didn't do. I cant believe they would think that I would do that to them. One minute I'm in a relationship, trying to help, being a hero, then I'm thrown under a bus. Wow. The people in this town. What was Aria's problem. Why was she so convinced that it was me. What did I do. After helping her with math, helping her when she needs help and she does this to me. I'm a nice person....okay so I said a few mean things about Mona. She teased me all the time. I just so shocked. Mainly at one person who I thought I knew...Spencer Hastings.

Spencer's POV

*flashback*

"We have a name" I said. Telling Toby that it's some guy named Charles

"Yeah and it's Andrew babe" he said. Hold up did he just called me babe. and double hold up..did he say it was Andrew. Why would Andrew be up to this. I knew Andrew since middle school. The guy won't even hurt a fly. Andrew is a really nice person. he was kinda supported when Toby and I broke up when I found out he was A. He was supported when I lost the decathlon.I just couldn't believe that it would be him. It makes no sense.

*flashback end*

"Are we sure it's even Andrew" I said disagreeing with Aria"

"Yah we're positive" Aria argued. Emily and Hanna nodded in agreement.

"Well I don't believe it was him" I said

"please you don't even know him" Aria scoffed

"FYI I knew him way longer before you guys. I knew Andrew since middle school. So watch what you say about him" I shouted. "Andrew is the most sweetest and nicest person I've ever met. He couldn't even hurt a fly even id he tried"

"People can surprise you" Hanna said

"Yah Spence" EMily agreed

"Okay so answer this question..DId you see Andrew'a face wheb we in the dollhouse Aria" I asked.

Aria seemed hesitated. "I-I-"

"I-I-I didn't think so" I mocked her. "I need to leave this hospital" I muttered. I told the girls to leave so I can rest. Once they left I laid down. Not sleeping but crying

"He didn't do this" I cried to myself.

A few days later out of the hospital and outside the RPD (Rosewood Police Department)