5x21

Author's note

This is my very first one shot. So this is how I think 5x21 shouldve went

(Hollis College)

General POV

It was a beautiful warm day. Spencer and Toby are starting to get far away from each other. Ever since he's been cop, he's been a huge pain in the butt and so annoying. One the good side theres Johnny. He's been nothing but a sweet heart. Ever since Jonny moved in him and Spencer have been really close, best friends even. Spencer was getting tired of playing detective by trying to figure out who or whats in the barrel, so Spencer thought that it was time to start thinking of where she should go to college. Johnny wanted to help with Spencer so he took her to Hollis where they could discuss.

Jonny's POV

"Thinking of any colleges lately" Iasked "I know that your parents wants to ship you off to Hogwarts, how do you feel about that, we dont want you go get worried about it"

"Why should I be" she said

"NO, Unless your afraid of planes, I am which I needed a horse pill to get me through the ride, on the other hand I was fast asleep and I was dragged around by a bank teller from Ohio" I said

she laughed. "You slept the entire time"

"yup, uh listen maybe next week you and I can hang out I've got tickets to see RadioHead"

"Radiohead, that's like my all time favorite band" she smiled but then it faded, I get the urge to turn around and I see Toby 'Oh great" I muttered to myself 'Is it too late to run" she nodded.

Spencer's POV

I'm really starting to get sick of Toby, gosh everytime I ask to hang out he says he's busy. I really need to talk to him because its very important, more important than this whole barrel situation. Luckily I got Jonny whose been by my side. I actually have a reason to smile. He aura is filled with positive energy. We went to Hollis College to talk about my college plan. He tells me a funny story that happened to him when he was on a plane, he told me not to worry, and he also gave me tickets to see RadioHead. I'm definitely taking him with me. I smiled at him, but something that caused my attention made me frown. I see Toby heading this way. "Crap" I muttered to myself. "Is it too late to run" Jonny asked. I nodded my head. Toby approached the table and I stood up.

"Oh hey what are you doing here" I asked 'My dad asked me to pick up a schedule for Jenna, what are you doing here" he also asked 'It doesn't matter, uh listen do you want to hang out cuz I need to tell you something very im" "Im busy" he cuts me off "Listen I can cal-"just forget it" I rolled my eyes and gave him an angry tone. 'Sorry" he said. He looked at me and I turned my head, I sat back down and Toby looks at Jonny "See you around" he told Jonny "Sure" Just as Toby takes a step away Jonny says something "Te ama crede" he said. I spit out my tea and giggled. (A/N I hope I said that right, if not my bad). "what you said" Toby threatened. "Fight, Fight, FIght, FIght" I said in my head but it will happen beause Toby needs a reality check. "Don't worry about it" Jonny replied "Ooooh" I again said in my head. Toby gives that look that says Aren't you going to say something. I shrugged my shoulder, sat back in my chair and drank my tea because its none of my business. With that Toby left. Thank God. Jonny and I paid for our meal and walked the other way, we kept walking until we saw something that caught our eyes.

"Is that our vandalism" I yelled "Oh no we have to go get it" he yelled. We race backed home and got prepared. I got a get away van, and changed into all black along with a black beanie. Jonny has done so much so of course I wanted to repay him by helping him.