6x20

one shot based on the sneak peeks that they showed

General POV

It all started with a letter. A letter than changed everything.....well for the girls. 5 years later Alison had asked the girls to come back to Rosewood to help Charlotte get out of jail and so she can be with her family. The girls, Spencer(the politician) , Aria(the book writer), Hanna (The Fashionista) and Emily(the loner) were very hesitant about helping after what Charlotte caused them in highschool. But being the good friends they are they decided to go back and help. During the hearing 3 liars and Mona lied saying that they arent afraid of her. But one Liar spoke the truth. After that Charlotte was set free....but sadly ended up dying....and thats when it started ALL OVER AGAIN. Sara Harvey came back, Caleb, Toby, Ezra came back. New couples. Hanna and Jordan, Spencer and Caleb, Ezra and Nicole, Aria and Liam and lastly Toby and Yvonne. Hanna met Jordan in New York and got engaged and have been engaged for a whole year and plans to be married on May 15th. Spencer and Caleb had a special moment in Madrid 3 years ago and a spark happened between them. Not during those years but after they came back to Rosewood. Caleb decided to help Spencer and her Family(Her mom) win Senate of State. He has feelings for her, she has feelings for him and they got together. Aria and Liam are co workers and have been secretly dating, Aria is also helping Ezra with his new book, but is having troubles because his new gf Nicole was either kidnapped or killed. Toby saved Yvonne from a bank robbery and now they are together. Yes we don't like none of the new couples (Well I like Spaleb, sorry not sorry, fight me) but all feelings are all coming back. Toby didnt proposed liked he planned cause he's still in love with Spencer, Ezra and Aria are all lovely dovey, Hanna is questioning her own marriage because she is still in love with Caleb, but is Caleb still in love with her? Things have been heretic in Rosewood and now it's going to be the end. At least that's what they think.

Spencer's barn

a/n: Im guessing Spaleb are back together cause this is the episode where they show the Spaleb sex scene

She woke up and saw him right next to her. She smiled to herself remembering what had happen last night. He was cuddled next to her sleeping like an angle. He loves her and she loves him. This is the second time it happened. The first time it was when he finally realized he has feelings for her, and he did, even during highschool there was a special place in his heart for her. He just didn't notice then, but now he does. It was hard telling his ex-best friend Toby Cavanaugh who punched him in the jaw for leaking personal info...and for liking Spencer. He didn't care, he wanted to protect her. Spencer got up from bed and looked at her Calendar. It was Election Day which means that It's time to decide who's going to be Senate of State. Everyone(well Spencer's friends, family, family friends and half of Rosewood) knew Veronica Hastings(who happens have Breast Cancer again) is going to win. Like of course she is. She's a strong women and the Hasting's are known for being strong. The only thing Spencer hopes that doesn't happen is this new A wont ruin it. The bad thing is Sara Harvey is on the loose. Caleb soon woke up and went to the kitchen to make coffee for Spencer. He made a promise that she will always get the first cup of coffee in the morning or he will die. Just joking. Spencer got dressed in her blue dress that hugged her tight and showed her curves, and put her hair into a tight bun. After the Coffee was done Caleb poured it into two mugs and brought it over to her.

'Here you go, first cup of coffee" He gave to her as he sits down on the couch next to her. She gladly takes it from him and drinks it.

"Thank you so much, not just for the coffee but for everything you have done. You have been such a help" she smiled. They both went online to see who's winning so far. It's neck and neck, it could be anyone's game.

"I hope my mom wins. After everything that happened, I hope it doesn't destroy it" Spencer said

"It wasn't your fault" Caleb reminded her