#SaveSpencer

Thanks prettylittlelairs-A for this idea."

3 days earlier.....

"So do we think Sara Harvey killed Charlotte?" Hanna asked

The whole gang was at Lucas' loft discussing on how they can catch Charlotte's killer. Hanna, Caleb, Ezra, Aria and Spencer and Toby were discussing while Emily went to find Alison. 

"I have an idea" Spencer said. The gang looked up at Spencer. "But first I have something to say" she continued. Spencer started to cry.

"Spence what's wrong?" Aria asked. Spencer stood up and walked back and forth. She was scared. How was she going to tell her friends., Toby?

She took a deep breath "I killed Charlotte" Spencer cried. Everyone was stunned at the words that came out of her mouth.

"Y-You did what?" Hanna yelled. Spencer kept on crying

"After we drank at the Radley, when you guys were sleeping, I was walking around Rosewood and I saw Charlotte going to the Rosewood Church. I followed her inside and we got on top of the roof. I quickly snapped her neck and hit her on the head with a metal candle stick holder and hit her on the head, and pushed her out the window" Spencer confessed. She looked up and Hanna, Aria, Ezra, and Toby were shocked.

Spencer wiped her tears and turned to Caleb. "I told you that they were going to believe it" Spencer said. Now everyone was confused. What was going on.

"What the hell just happened?" Toby said with tears in his eyes

"I just convinced you guys that I killed Charlotte, we are going to use that to catch her killer" Spencer explained.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Spencer" Caleb asked his gf.

"Yeah Spencer do you want to do this, it isn't safe" Toby intervened

"Yes I trust Caleb" Spencer argued. 

"I trust him too" Toby gulped. Spencer got out a burner phone and began texting A.D.

After texting. the killer agreed to meet at the lost Rosewood Resort.

"Okay he said to meet him at the Rosewood resort" Spencer said. They all got up and headed to the car but Toby didn't like this idea

"I don't think you should be doing this Spencer, it's not safe" Toby warned. Little did Spencer know Toby still loves her. not loved, but loves. Ever since she got back the feelings started coming back and he was questioning himself if dating another girl was a mistake. But then he found out Spencer and Caleb had become a thing and he was heart broken, so heart broken that he went to her house barged in and punched Caleb. Toby was the one who makes Spencer happy and in control, She was his and he always felt the need to protect her at all cost. He even skipped Yvonne's mom election to help Spencer out.

"Toby do you trust me?" Spencer asked.

"Spencer I-' "Answer yes or no Toby it's no rocket science" Spencer said

"I trust you" he finally gave in. They all got into the car and drove to the motel. When they got there Caleb had set up and electric fence and security camera around the place, Aria and Ezra went back to Alison's house to see if they can find anything. Hanna was helping Caleb and Toby was with Spencer.

"Are you sure you want to do this" Toby asked again. He wouldnt be able to live with himself if something happened to Spencer. 

"Yes Toby for the last time I'm doing this" Spencer said as she sat on the edge of the bed. Toby placed Wood on the windows so Killer cant get in. once he was done, he took a quick glance at Spencer. She put on a brave face and was ready for whatever was going to happen. It was one of the many things he loves about her. He walked over to her and sat next to her.