6x11 "Love Triangle" part 1

Authors note

I know none of us has seen the show but this is based on the rumors about Spencer and Caleb. Anyways unto the story

Spencer's POV

"Bye baby Hanna Banana" I said as I hugged Hanna. After we all exchanges hugs and talks everyone except Alison who stayed behind got into the cars and we all went our separate way. I went to George Town, Aria went down South, Hanna went to New York and Emily went to Miami.

It's been a pretty decent 5 years. College was wonderful, I made new friends, I passed all my classes. It was kind of weird not getting any threats or texts from A who was revealed to be A. I still get nightmares though. I can finally relax it was felt good. I grew my hair out and got bangs. It looks really nice though.Throughout my college years it was very interesting, the only thing that went bad was the breakup with Toby and I. We both thought that it would be a good idea that we start dating other people since we are so far away. 3 months after we broke up I've been seeing this guy. We've been secretly dating because we dont want people to find out about us. After graduating college I took a year just to relax. I got into Politics, just like my parents. In Gerorge Town I live in an apartment. It's big enough for two people. As I was home I notice a letter. I looked at who sent it and it was from someone who I never thought I would hear from again.

Alison.

She asked if we can come back to Rosewood and help Cece get out of jail. I really didn't want to go to Rosewood again, especially not to help Cece who ruined my life to get out of jail. Alison wants us to lie to the judge and say that we forgive Cece for the craziness she put us up to. But being me I decided to go back to Rosewood. This is going to be a long ride.

In Rosewood

I'm back and Rosewood looks completely different. It looks quiet and calm. Too quiet almost like Mistic Falls from TVD. I look around and examine the place. I told my parents that I'm back in Rosewood and they said tht I can stay in the barn. It wasn't time to meet the girls yet so I decided to look around. As I'm walking I bump into somebody knocking myself down.

"I'm so sorry miss" The voice said. He helped me up and when I looked it was somebody I thought I was never going to see again. 'Spencer?' the voice said

"Toby?"

Well this is just awkward. Bumping into my ex. It's been 2 year since our breakup.

"Oh um hey Toby" I said awkwardly. Can you blame me, he's my ex.

"Spencer, wow didn't even recognize you there for a second. What are you doing here" he said

"Helping a friend upon a request and I heard my mom is running for State Senate so I decide to help" I told him. He still looks the same but something in his eyes is just very different. We stood there in silence until my phone rang

"Hello" I said

"hey babe"

"oh hey babe" I took a quick glance at Toby and he had almost a sad look but too bad his lost

"Listen I'm on my way are you home"

"Uh not yet just bumped into a old friend, I'll be home in 5 minutes"

"Okay I love you
" love you too, bye" I hung up the phone

"So you got a boyfriend" he said

"Yup"

"How long"

" 3 years, it was 3 months after we broke up"

"I'm dating someone too for about a year"

"Good for you, well I'm going to go and get ready, see you around." With that I left.

Toby's POV

I can't believe that I saw Spencer. She looks different but in a good way. Her hair got longer and she has bangs now. She's back to help a friend and her mom. Typical Spencer. For some reason when I saw her the feelings came back. She has a boyfriend now and after listening to the convo my heart shattered when she told her bf that she loves him. I have to remember I'm dating someone else. but it really brings pain who she's dating. But I wonder who.

Spencer's POV

When I got home I unloaded my stuff and got ready to meet the girls. I havent seen them in a long time.

In the Brew

General POV

All the girls gathered together. They exchanged hugs and loves and sat down catching up.

"Ohh I see something shiny on a blonde's finger" Emily teased

"Yeah Im engaged" Hanna squeled

"Aww congrats to you and Caleb" Aria said

"oh Caleb and I broke up. We had this huge fight so we broke up 4 years ago. I no longer love him, I'm engaged to Jordan" Hanna said.

Emily and Aria had their mouths opened wide.

"Im a publisher" aria said "Ezra and I are still not together so I met this gut Liam. He's really sweet and friendly" Aria said

"I had a hard time in college and my dad died" Emily cried,

"Toby and I broke up, but I have a boyfriend too. I actually bumped into Toby not too log ago" Spencer said.

All the girls were surprised at each other, they all thought they would be with their love ones not someone new.

"OKay lets talk now. I dont feel good about lying yo help Alison again. Haven't we been through enough" Spencer stated

"I agree 100%. I dont want to relive what happened again. I still get nightmares" Hanna said. All the girls nodded their head.

"I honestly wasn't going to come, but then again I would'nt be able to see you guys again" Aria said

"Yeah, I had to come because my mom is running for state senate" Spencer said

"We would be glad to help out and support" Emily said. The others nodded their head.

"Thanks guys"

After the meet up the girls went their ways. Hannah went to her moms, Aria went to meet with her boyfriend, Emily went to her house and Spencer went to the barn.

In the barn

Spencer's POV

It's been a long day. I still cant believe that Emily's dad died, I feel so bad. I was thinking of whats going to happed with the whole Cece trail. As I was thinking I was interrupted by the door bell.

"who is it" asked

"Open the door to find out" the voice said

I smiled at the voice and opened it. I was greeted by a long passionate kiss and a warm hug

"Hey Spence, I missed you"

"I miss you to Caleb"

Yes I'm dating Caleb Rivers. The only person who knows about this is Hanna. We got her blessing. Aria, Emily doesnt know. Not even Toby knows thank God.

Toby's POV

I cant help but think who's the guy Spencer is dating. I broke up with Yvonne because she was just a rebound. I'm determined to get Spencer back. And no one is going to stop me.

Authors note

So thats it for part 1. Part 2 will be out tomorrow. What do you think so far. I didn't do a dialogue for Yvonne. I'm sorry I cant so im just going to tell you what happen. Toby found out that she is dangerous and he also dated her as a rebound so he broke it off with her because she's not spencer, so she's long gone. Adios Yvonne. Comment and vote. Cheray outty